26-29 Oct 2019 Dive Tenggol
Pulau Tenggol is definitely one of the best diving in the peninsula Malaysia. It is situated 20minutes offshore, an island undisturb between Kuantan and Terengganu. Having pristine corals and great diving, it offers the highest chance of whale shark encounter in Malaysia!
By popular demand, we decided to make our way there again this Vesak day to getaway from the hustle!
2200 Depart from Singapore
2400 Depart from Johor Bahru
0800 Arrive Dungun
0900 Arrive Tenggol island
1400 1 dive
1000 Depart Tenggol island
2000 Arrive Johor Bahru
2300 Arrive Singapore
- Accommodation quad sharing (air con+hot shower)
- Return ferry
- all meals(buffet) in Tenggol island
- 7 day dives
- equipment(see below)
- transport(see below)
- All meals outside Tenggol island
- personal expenses
- all additional stated below
- any other not stated
Additional if require:
- RM 480.00/car(7 seater) return transport from Singapore
- RM 360.00/pax Return transport from Johor Bahru
- RM 240.00/pax 3 days full set equipment
- RM 180.00/pax 3 days BCD + regulator only
- RM 750.00 top up to take advance course
- RM 95.00/pax for night boat dive (included if you sign up for advance course)
- 50% deposit is require upon confirmation of booking. Slot will be reserved upon received payment.
- Full payment is require by Sept.
- payment is non-refundable/ can find replacement if payment made but unable to attend
- all sea sport activities subject to weather condition. Schedule may change accordingly. Safety is our priority.
- Itinerary time is approximate, subject to traffic, any unforseen circumstances, etc.