The iownit Small Business & Earning Opportunities Show aims to stimulate the growth of small business by giving aspiring entrepreneurs access to our country’s best opportunities from franchisors, distributors, license holders, and manufacturers.
The influence of small business in the South African formal business sector is increasing according to the Annual Financial Statistics survey undertaken in 2019 by Stats SA.
Our experience suggests small businesses will drive the confidence levels, post-Covid 19, to grow South Africa’s economy and provide much needed employment. The iownit.co.za team are flying their flag high and demonstrating their commitment to contributing to South Africa by hosting the first live post-Covid-19 business exhibition in Johannesburg.
The iownit Small Business & Earning Opportunities Show pushes some key reset buttons for a vastly changing market. These include affordability, sustainability and the energy of post-Covid-19 entrepreneurship.
This trade show is the perfect space for aspiring entrepreneurs to meet face-to-face with deal-makers in a strictly controlled, COVID-safe environment. From acquiring a franchise to investing in a distribution or licensing deal, aspiring entrepreneurs will be presented with an array of turn-key business opportunities. We aim to provide aspiring small business owners with the opportunities, networks, and resources to thrive while rebuilding the economy.
To buy tickets, go to: https://qkt.io/iownit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Aspiring business owners who are seeking franchising, distribution, licensing, or manufacturing opportunities to operate and own their own small business.
•Potential business investors looking for turn-key opportunities to invest in.
•Sales agents and brokers who are looking for new services, partnerships or products they can bring to market.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
• Access opportunities to have your own business through franchising, licensing, agency, manufacturing or distribution.
• Become an owner-operator of a well-established brand with a proven business model.
• Meet face-to-face with franchisors, manufacturers and brand license-holders to discuss and access opportunities in a strictly controlled, COVID-19 safe environment.
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT?
• Franchisors who want to reach and offer franchise opportunities to aspiring business owners.
• Distributors and business license holders who are looking for aspiring business owners or business investors to help grow their distribution network.
• Manufacturers looking for aspiring business owners, partners, or potential investors to market and sell products.
WHY YOU SHOULD EXHIBIT:
• Showcase your franchising, distribution, licensing, or manufacturing opportunities to the right people; aspiring entrepreneurs, passionate self-starters, and potential investors.
• Meet face-to-face with aspiring entrepreneurs and investors in a strictly controlled, COVID-19 safe environment.
• Find potential investors or partners to help expand your brand and create new opportunities.
Join us at the Small Business & Earning Opportunities show on 20 & 21 May, 2021.
Meet face-to-face with deal-makers for meaningful networking and exposure at Johannesburg's first ever COVID-safe business expo.
Click "Find Tickets" or visit https://qkt.io/iownit
to book your spot and open up endless earning opportunities.
Let’s get back to business!