Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Johannesburg
Johannesburg is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Johannesburg has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Chicago's Piano Bar - Randpark Ridge
- Bailey's Bedfordview
- The Royale
- Secret Location..
- Lillian Gray Art School
- JHB Culinary & Pastry School
- 27 Boxes in Melville
- Carolina, Mpumalanga.
- Pirates Club
- Cosmic Comics, South Africa
- Thulisa Park 0114312725
- Garden on 4th
- Santarama Lake
- Lotus Chinese Restaurant
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Johannesburg?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Johannesburg is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Johannesburg during Halloween.
Johannesburg Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year find them below:
- Halloween in a spooky garden was hosted at Garden on 4th.
- 'The Black Cat Bones' Halloween Rock at Chicago's was hosted at Chicago's Piano Bar - Randpark Ridge.
- Halloween Market was hosted at 27 Boxes in Melville.
- Halloween ComicFest was hosted at Cosmic Comics, South Africa.
- Secret Garden Halloween ft. TiMO ODV & Apple Gule | 31 October was hosted at Lotus Chinese Restaurant.
- Halloween Chef's Market Day was hosted at JHB Culinary & Pastry School.
- Family Day & Halloween Movie Night was hosted at Carolina, Mpumalanga..
- Rocky Horror Halloween at Bailey's was hosted at Bailey's Bedfordview.
- Dollymix x Shapes. Halloween Warehouse Rave was hosted at Secret Location...
- Halloween Paint Night was hosted at Lillian Gray Art School.
- Happy Yappers Halloween Adoption Day - Haus of Horrors was hosted at Pirates Club.
- Halloween Picnic was hosted at Santarama Lake.
- Quiz 41.0 was hosted at The Royale.
- Loose Ends was hosted at Thulisa Park 0114312725.