DreamTrips - Nature & Family Fun on Jeju
About Your Trip
Marvel at sweeping landscapes as you cross Jeju Island — the largest island off the coast of the Korean Peninsula — on a family-friendly getaway that offers something fun for everyone. Start your adventure with a light workout during a rail bike experience which features pedal-powered carts that run on tracks. Then, transfer to Seongsan Ilchulbong, where you’ll gaze in awe at this stunning UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy a beverage at Delekoomda, a horse farm and cafe, and then transfer to the Morning Smile Farm. At this eco-friendly dairy ranch, you can feed young calves and make ice cream by hand. Later that evening, you’ll be treated to a special dinner featuring barbecued black pork — a delicacy of Jeju.
What we love:
• Seongsan Ilchulbong, also known as Sunrise Peak, was created when an underwater volcano erupted more than 5,000 years ago.
• Indulge your sweet tooth with ice cream you make yourself at a dairy farm — a treat for kids of all ages!
• Jeju Island was named one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature in 2011 due to its unique beauty and ecological significance which includes mysterious caves, white sand beaches, lava tubes and more.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Jeju, South Korea, as well as:
• Full-day Jeju tour; includes transportation and gratuities for the tour guide and driver.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 33% discount on services at the hotel’s sauna and fitness center.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Jeju International Airport (CJU), approximately 2.5 miles (4 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Jeju International Airport (CJU) to the hotel on July 15 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
The hotel to Jeju International Airport (CJU) on July 18 at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by July 1.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Located on the northern edge of Jeju Island in the Korea Strait, Maison Glad Jeju offers prime access to the city’s top attractions. Guests also enjoy the hotel’s modern accommodations, numerous amenities and attentive staff.
• 2 restaurants and 3 bars.
• Outdoor pool.
• Fitness center, sauna and hot-spring bath.
• On-site shopping.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 single beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking.)
• Imported goose-down duvet.
• LCD television.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 19.
Maison Glad Jeju
Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Korea
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
You may also like the following events from DreamTrips:
- This month, 17th August, 02:00 pm, DreamTrip: Castle & Winery Tour in Slovakia, Bratislava in Bratislava
- This Friday, 24th August, 03:00 pm, Delight in Wisconsin Water-Park Fun in Wisconsin Dells
- Next Friday, 31st August, 02:00 pm, DreamTrips: Uncover Secrets of Vienna & Beyond in Vienna
Also check out other Nonprofit Events in Jeju
, Entertainment Events in Jeju
, Music Events in Jeju
Liked this event? Spread the word :