[PAID] TRAINING NEGOTIATING SUCCESSFUL FARMINS AND FARMOUTS IN DIGITAL ERA
NEGOTIATING SUCCESSFUL FARMINS AND FARMOUTS IN DIGITAL ERA (For Oil and Gas Industries)
Salis S. Aprilian, Ph.D.
16 - 18 October 2018
at JS Luwansa Hotel, Jakarta
Online registration form :
Detail information please contact :
+62 813 1625 4474 | YWJkdWwgISBtYW5hbiB8IGRpZ2l0YWxlbmVyZ3lhc2lhICEgY29t
- What are Farmins and Farmouts in Oil and Gas Industries in Digital Era
- Why participate the process
- Reviewing Data-Room
- Detail making Joint Ventures (JV) and Joint Operating Agreement (JOA)
- Negotiating tips
- Farmins and Farmouts economics
- Class negotiating results (Case Studies)
-- About Instructors --
Peter Cockcroft, a very experienced Petroleum industry veteran, has taught this popular course all over the world, including London, Houston, Middle East and Asia. He has been in charge of about 50 farmins and farmouts during his International career, and is co-auther of "Successful Farmins & Farmouts for Oil & Gas Professionals".
Salis S. Aprilian, Ph.D., before he took early retirement from Pertamina on April 2018, he was Technical Expert/Strategic Adviser to Gas Directorate, PT Pertamina (Persero). He joined with Pertamina on September 1989, and has been assigned in various technical and managerial key positions in Pertamina Upstream and Downstream business. He published the book with a title of “MEMBANGUN(KAN) PERUSAHAAN ENERGI NASIONAL” in 2012. He has shared and taught various subjects in reservoir engineering, production optimization, oil/gas field development, gas & LNG, new renewable energies, and practical/strategic management.
-- Course Description --
With the recent increase in global oil and gas activity, and the resulting more intensive acquisition and divestment (share-down) "deal flow", this course on the real-world aspects of farming-in and farming-out (FIFO) will appeal to explorationists, commercial and legal personnel, even bankers. Emphasis is on the practical aspects of the FIFO process, including the negotiating and dealing with joint venture partners and Governments. Simulations between "buyers" and "sellers" as well as representatives of NOC's are a popular feature of this course.
This unique 3-day workshop is designed to enable all oil & gas professionals involved in the FIFO to maximize their company's commercial position while minimizing future operation downtime. Attendees at this course will walk away with a practical knowledge of initiating, the ensuing process, the economics, and negotiating the FIFO of exploration and production assets in Digital Era.
-- Course Objectives --
- DEVELOP a farmout strategy best suited for your organization's interest.
- NEGOTIATE Econtract clauses, terms and conditions strategically in farmin and farmout agreements.
- GET a clear picture of the roles and obligations of the relevant parties involved in farmin and farmout negotiations.
- DUE DILIGENCE of data rooms.
- ANALYZE the economics of farmins and farmouts.
- MINIMIZE legal disputes and operational downtime due to contractual disagreements.
- MAXIMIZE profitability for your organization's benefits within oil & gas contract negotiations.
- CROSS-CULTURAL NEGOTIATION TECHNIQUES are examined with appropriate classroom role-playing.
- SIMULATION of real world negotiations.
-- Why You Should Attend --
• Learn the key attributes of Farmins-Farmouts structures as well as the risks and benefits of forming joint ventures
• Discover the tools and techniques requited to maximize the benefits of joint ventures for your company
• Learn important influencing and negotiating skills to deliver desired commercial outcomes
-- Who Should Attend --
• All operating oil company managers and C-Suite executives
• Owners of resource assets (including mining)
• Asset and business unit managers
• Geoscientists and engineers
• M&A specialists
• Potential investors in oil and gas assets
Detail information & registration please contact :
+62 813 1625 4474
or please fill in the DEATC-205 Registration Form at :
DIGITAL ENERGY ASIA
CENTRAL OFFICE BOGOR ICON 3rd Floor,
Bukit Cimanggu City, Bogor 16168, Indonesia
Phone : +62 251 857 4594
Fax : +62 251 835 9656
Email : aW5mbyB8IGRpZ2l0YWxlbmVyZ3lhc2lhICEgY29t
Website : www.digitalenergyasia.com
Also check out other Nonprofit Events in Jakarta, Workshops in Jakarta, Entertainment Events in Jakarta.
Liked this event? Spread the word :