The ISO 50001:2011 is the energy management system standard applied worldwide. Currently over 30.000 enterprises has adopted ISO 50001 certification around the world. This standard has been proven as an effective method to help and guide enterprises to manage their energy consumption and saved their energy cost.
Who Should Attend
- Certified energy manager who want to learn more on Energy Management System based on International recognized standard.
- Energy responsible persons in the industries and building who interested to manage an effective and efficient their energy consumption in order to saved energy cost.
- The training required adequate basic knowledge on energy and might not suitable for fresh graduated or person without energy experience.
#6 Key Concept consist of:
1. Management Commitment
2. Significant Energy Users
3. EnPI and Baseline
4. Energy Conservation Opportunity
5. Critical Operating Parameter
6. Management Review
The Facilitators are :
- UNIDO EnMS ISO 50001 expert.
- He/ She has been involved as the KAN technical committee on EnMS ISO 50001
- He / She is the member of MEMR technical committee on energy management system.
- Facilitators have so much International experiences in delivering speech, presentation and training in the ISO 50001 community.
- Our facilitators are a certified ISO 50001 Lead Auditor by IRCA
IDR 5.500.000 per paticipants