Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Jacksonville?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Jacksonville has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- The Amazing Jax St. Patty's Day Scavenger Hunt was hosted at Birdie's.
- The Amazing Jax St. Patty's Day Scavenger Hunt/Crawl was hosted at Birdies.
- W4FSU Jacksonville Region: St. Patrick's Day Art Walk was hosted at Hemming Park.
- St. Patrick's Day Party at Legacy Ale Works was hosted at Legacy Ale Works.
- Moonlight: St. Patty’s Taco Tuesday was hosted at Moonlight Jax.
- St. Patty's Day Party was hosted at Painting with a Twist.
- St. Patty’s Day Realtor Happy Hour was hosted at Sophia Rukab-Kazaleh.
- Social Time At St. Paddy's Run 10K & 5K was hosted at Evergreen Cemetery, Funeral Home and Crematory.
- St.Paddy's Day Happy Hour - ALL DAY was hosted at Blue Sky Golf Club.
- St. Patrick's Day Party was hosted at Wicked Barley Brewing Company - Jacksonville, FL.
- St Patrick's Day Block Party & Mickie's Irish Pub Grand Opening was hosted at King Street District.
- St. Patrick's Day Block Party was hosted at Crispy's Springfield Gallery.
- St. Patrick's Day Bash March 17th at Tinseltown was hosted at Culhane's Irish Pub - Southside.
- St. Patrick's Day Celebration was hosted at Ciel Luxury Apartments.
- Catch the Leprechaun on St. Patrick's Day! was hosted at Autobahn Indoor Speedway & Events.