Best Places To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Jacksonville
Spending Labor Day weekend in Jacksonville and looking for things to do? You are in luck because Labor Day weekend (September 3-5, 2022) is a great time to visit Jacksonville. There are tons of fun things to do in Jacksonville on Labor Day and even more during Labor Day weekend.
Jacksonville has some fantastic venues which are hosted Labor Day events last year, find them below:
- XO Lounge
- Choppers Bar & Grill
- Dick's Wings - Yellow Bluff
- CROWN CAPITAL GROUP
- Ramona Flea Market
- 921 Edgewood Ave S
- The Red Gill Bistro
- Majestic Event Complex
- MAA Hall
- Best Weekend Bar & Resto
- 8865 1st Ave
- Culhane's Irish Pub - Southside
- Black Cat Yoga
- American Legion Post 137
- Adamec Harley-Davidson
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Labor Day Weekend In Jacksonville?
Labor Day traditionally denotes the end of the summer season and, since 1882, represents an annual worker's holiday on the first Monday of September. And Jacksonville knows how to celebrate this three-day event in fine fashion!
Jacksonville Has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Labor Day Weekend Events last year find them below:
- Tiffany Sweet kicks off Labor Day Weekend at Choppers! was hosted at Choppers Bar & Grill.
- Labor Day Weekend Celebration @ XO Lounge Sat Sept 4th (Virgo Edition) was hosted at XO Lounge.
- Labor Day Weekend at Ramona Flea Market was hosted at Ramona Flea Market.
- PICK YA POISON JUICE JAM LABOR DAY SUNDAY BASH was hosted at 8865 1st Ave.
- Labor Day Yoga was hosted at Black Cat Yoga.
- Labor Day Weekend Event -Jacksonville was hosted at Adamec Harley-Davidson.
- 1st Friday| September| Little Black Dress Edition|CCG (PT) was hosted at CROWN CAPITAL GROUP.
- For the LOVE of ART (PAINT, SIP & LAUGH) was hosted at 921 Edgewood Ave S.
- "Party & Paint" Labor Day Weekend Paint Party was hosted at Majestic Event Complex.
- Labor Day Weekend GROWN And SEXY Ladies Nite Out was hosted at MAA Hall.
- LABOR DAY LUNCHIN BRUNCHIN was hosted at Culhane's Irish Pub - Southside.
- American Legion Post 137. Labor Day Celebration was hosted at American Legion Post 137.
- 7 Street Band was hosted at Dick's Wings - Yellow Bluff.
- Jax Comedy Club was hosted at The Red Gill Bistro.
- Oli Duret and Isemylee was hosted at Best Weekend Bar & Resto.