Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Jacksonville
Jacksonville is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with night-time parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Jacksonville has some fantastic venues which are hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- The Baldwin Pistol School
- Ida Claire Jacksonville
- American Legion Post 137
- CKJ Studio (NEW LOCATION)
- Hamburger Mary's JAX
- The Volstead
- Tom Bush Family of Dealerships
- Kanine Social
- Eclipse Bar & Nightclub
- 715 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, Fl 32204
- Absolute Dance Studio
- Rain dogs.
Where Should I Go To Celebrate Halloween In Jacksonville?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Jacksonville is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties, and things to do in Jacksonville during Halloween.
Jacksonville has some fantastic venues which are Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Halloween Haunted House presented by Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty was hosted at Coldwell Banker Vanguard Avondale.
- Halloween Soiree was hosted at Ida Claire Jacksonville.
- Annual Halloween Party was hosted at Kanine Social.
- Halloween Party was hosted at Jax Craft Beer.
- TRICK OR TREAT ON THE AVENUE was hosted at Historic Avondale.
- Spooky Build & Brew was hosted at Nailed It DIY Jacksonville.
- Halloween Trivia With Potent Potables @ Hurricanes in San Marco was hosted at Hurricane Grill & Wings (San Marco - Jacksonville, FL).
- Halloween Thrift Shop was hosted at City Thrift (Jacksonville, FL).
- Halloween Costume Party was hosted at Crystal Springs Park.
- Trunk or Treat at Ladson Construction! was hosted at 4069 Atlantic Blvd.
- Talent Show @ Jacksonville Halloween Community Event was hosted at 715 Riverside Ave, Jacksonville, Fl 32204.
- Big and Little Chef: Spooky Treats was hosted at Publix Aprons® Cooking School in Jacksonville, FL.
- BBUUC Trunk or Treat was hosted at Buckman Bridge Unitarian Universalist Church.
- Dab Day: Jacksonville Halloween Edition was hosted at The Glass Factory.
- Jacksonville Halloween Community Event was hosted at 725 Riverside Ave.