Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Jacksonville Beach?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Jacksonville Beach has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- St Paddy’s Day Lot Party ft Zach Deputy was hosted at The Brix Taphouse.
- St Paddy’s Day Lot Party ft Zach Deputy was hosted at Brix Taphouse.
- Lucky's St. Patrick's Day Crawl - Jacksonville was hosted at Sneakers Sports Grille.
- Countdown to St. Patrick's Day Celebration was hosted at Osprey Cafe.
- Kids Day Off: St. Patrick's Day Brunch was hosted at JAX Cooking Studio.
- St Patrick's Day Dinner was hosted at American Legion Post 129 Canteen.
- Irish Tenor Emmet Cahill Live in Jacksonville Beach was hosted at St. Paul Catholic Church 435 1st Ave N, Jax Fl.
- St.Patrick’s Day at Lynch’s with Julia Gulia! was hosted at Lynch's Irish Pub.
- Art Workshops For Children was hosted at The Greenhouse Playhouse.