After an exciting school trip to Constanta organized in June, NRCC continues the series of special events, mixing business networking with fun, history and culture.
Join us on 4th of October, for a full day, this time across the border, in the lovely city of Veliko Târnovo, Bulgaria’s former capital.
AGENDA OF THE DAY
- Short presentation of the city provided by representative of the Tourist Center
- Guided tour of Tsarevets Fortress
- Lunch with members of Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria (DCCB) represented also by Mr. Koos Jan Schouten, Chairman
- Guided Tour of Archaeological Musem
- Meeting with Veliko Tarnovo authorities
- Seated Dinner with DCCB members & representatives from the Veliko Tarnovo business community
Transport will be provided via bus, leaving Bucharest in the morning at 7:30 and returning in the same evening (departure from Veliko Tarnovo: 20:00, estimated arrival time in Bucharest: 23.00).
Meeting point: parking place in front of Athénée Palace Hilton Bucharest, proud NRCC member.
In the bus, will be served Heineken beer, Gitana wine, Dutch cheese, Chocomel (the famous Dutch chocolate drink) and delicious sandwiches from Grand Cafe Van Gogh.
FEES & REGISTRATION
Register at info | nrcc ! ro
, until 15th of September.
Kindly note that seats are limited and the event is open only for NRCC members - 550 lei / per person
Payment must be made in full prior the event. Fee is refunded only for cancellations received 48 hours prior the event.
You may also like the following events from Netherlands Romanian Chamber of Commerce - NRCC
Also check out other Business Events in Veliko tarnovo
, Trips & Adventurous Activities in Veliko tarnovo