Makeup Trending Tour w/ Debra Dietrich
The 2019 TRENDING TOUR Makeup Class is coming! This class focuses on inspiration & techniques used for exaggerating beauty. Identify new textures in makeup and learn how to amplify your color palette. Create and develop your own style as a makeup artist by elevating your use of mixing mediums & layering to achieve extreme results. Exaggerate beauty by mastering a full spectrum of elements in texture, color, contrast, and controlled application.
TRENDING TOUR is annual FUNraising makeup workshop tour offered across the U.S. in limited cities. Lead by Debra Dietrich of MUSE BEAUTY & PMAE, this class not only inspires the aspiring makeup artist, it creates MAGIC for a greater cause. All proceeds from this makeup class benefit the national PAUL MITCHELL SCHOOLS 2019 FUNRAISING CAMPAIGN. This campaign helps raise money for a select group of charities including: The Andrew Gomez Dream Foundation, CAST, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, Food 4 Africa, Gary Sinise Foundation, Leeza’s Care Connection, No Limits, and Thirst Project.
MUSE BEAUTY proudly supports FUNraising each year. Our efforts over the past 7 years helped raise over $1.7 million dollars towards this amazing nonprofit program.
#trendingtour @musebeautypro @kettcosmetics @esumcosmetics @debradietrich @paulmitchell_advancedacademy #funraising2019
Trending Tour Details
- Swatch and Identify - Cocktail your textures
- Build and layer - Amp up your contrast
- Identify the eye shape - Customize your lashes
- Hours: 9am - 4pm
- Tuition: $295
- Limited to 20 artists & industry professionals
- Attendees will produce various techniques based on individual style + comfort level
- Hands-on application with models
- Certificate awarded upon completion
- Enrollment in MuseBeauty Pro Discount Program
YOUR GIFT WITH REGISTRATION
- Receive the VISEART Grande Pro Volume 2 & the ESUM Pro Mixing Medium - $199 value
To register please connect with CJ Rebecky or Heidi Medeiros
You may also like the following events from Paul Mitchell The School Rhode Island:
- Next Sunday, 28th April, 08:00 am, Kett Airbrush Level 1 w/ Debra Dietrich in Island
- This month, 29th April, 08:00 am, April 29, 2019 - Part Time Day Cosmetology Class in Island
- Next month, 28th May, 08:00 am, May 28, 2019 - Full Time Day Cosmetology Class in Island