The Hyper Lynx Signal Integrity Analysis workshop will help you understand basic signal integrity and cross-talk concepts and to perform pre-layout analysis for signal integrity and cross-talk. Mentor Graphics Cloud based Lab exercises will help reinforce what is discussed during the lectures and provide you with extensive tool usage experience under the guidance of our industry expert instructor.
You will learn how to
• Create and simulate Line-Sim cell-based and free-form schematics
• Investigate stack up strategies
• Assign models and component values
• Simulate differential pairs
• Identify and debug SI and Crosstalk issues
• Evaluate SI and Crosstalk issues
• Explore possible solutions for SI and crosstalk issues
• Investigate termination strategies
• Read eye diagrams and how to specify a mask
• Pre Layout Activities
• Fundamental Concepts of SI and Crosstalk
• LineSim's Free-form and Cell-based User Interface
• Using the Stackup Editor and the Schematic Editor
• Assigning Models and Component Values
• Setting Simulation Power Supply Voltages
• Simulation Analysis via the Scope & Spectrum Analyzer
• Using the Terminator Wizard
• Technology, Topology, Termination, and Transmission Line Parameter Solutions
• Design Flow
Who should attend?
PCB Design and CAD Engineers who are familiar with traditional PCB Design techniques but want to improve their designs for high speed applications.
Register at: https://goo.gl/forms/V7VBbR6c7t5ZnKJt2