Join Traverse Pakistan for a trip to the valley of whispering mountains, coloured lakes ( Naltar ), Hunza, Attabad Lake & Khunjerab Pass. This trip is perfect for people who want to explore more than Just Hunza and experience remote and most beautiful places not known by many
Abdul Hanan 0321-6650670
Kashif Manzoor 0335-1589132
50% advance for reservation.
Bank: Faysal Bank
Title: TRAVERSE PAKISTAN
Account number: 3182355000000213
Cost per person from Islamabad: Rs 21,500
Cost per person from Lahore: Rs 23,000
Cost per person from Karachi via Green Line Train ( including Night Stay at Islamabad ): Rs 37,500
Cost per person from Karachi via Flight: Rs 59,500 ( price may increase/decrease as per flight ticket price )
Twin Sharing / Couple Sharing: Rs 7000 per person
Single Occupancy: Rs 12,000 per person
Please leave a query on our page for Group Discounts
Here is a day by day itinerary for this Traverse.
10:00 pm: Departure from Karachi via Green Line
Day 0: (15 May)
07:00 pm: Departure from Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore
09:00 pm: Departure from Karachi via Flight
09:30 pm: Pick up Karachi Green Line Participants from Maragalla Railway Station, Islamabad Via Uber/Careem
11:00 pm: Pick up Karachi Participants coming via Flight from Islamabad International Airport
Day 1: (16 May)
12:00 am: Departure from Islamabad
07:20 am: Breakfast near Naran
10:10 am: Visit Lulusar Lake
12:00 pm: Visit Babusar Top
01:00 pm: Lunch
04:00 pm: Stop at Junction View Point
Dinner and Night stay at Gilgit
08:00 am: Breakfast and Departure to Hunza.
11:00 am: Stop at Rakaposhi View Point
12:10 pm: Visit Altit fort
Visit Baltit fort
Visit Baltit Market and Cafe De Hunza
Visit Eagles nest for Sunset
06:00 pm: Arrival at Hunza View Hotel, Karimabad
07:00 pm: Dinner and Stay at Hunza View Hotel, Karimabad
08:00 am: Breakfast at HVH
09:00 am: Departure for Attabad Lake
10:00 pm: Boating in Attabad Lake
01:00 pm: Lunch at Passu
03:00 pm: Visit to Khunjerab National Park and Khunjerab Pass
10:00 pm: Dinner and Stay at HVH, Karimabad
07:00 am: Breakfast at HVH
08:00 am: Departure for Naltar
09:30 am: Jeep ride to Naltar Valley
11:50 am: Visit Satrangi Lake
01:00 pm: Lunch
01:40 pm: Visit Pari Lake
01:55 pm: Visit Blue lake
03:00 pm: Optional Hike to most beautiful Shingu Lake, Shingu Meadows and Feroza Lake
Departure for Camping site
08:00 pm: Dinner and Camping at Satrangi Lake/Naltar Forest
DAY 5 :
07:00 am: Breakfast
08:00 pm: Visit Snow leopard Point
Departure for Burwai
Lunch near Babusar Top
10:00 pm: Dinner and Night stay at Burwai
DAY 6 : (21 May)
08:00 am: Breakfast & Departure for Islamabad
Famous Chapli Kabab for Lunch
07:00 pm: Reach Islamabad
07:30 pm: Departure for Lahore
09:00 pm: Dinner & Night Stay at Patrdige Guest House, Islamabad (For Karachi Participants Only)
11:50 pm: Reach Lahore
Day 7 : (22 May) ( For Karachi Participants Only)
07:00 am: Breakfast at Islamabad ( For Karachi Participants Only)
09:30 am: Take off from Islamabad International Airport; for Karachi Participants Via Flight (timings may vary as per ticket timings)
11:30 am: Arrival at Jinnah International Airport; for Karachi Participants Via Flight (timings may vary as per ticket timings)
03:00 pm: Departure for Karachi Via Green Line
Day 8: (23 May) ( For Karachi Participants Only)
01:00 pm: Arrival at Cant Station Via Green Line, Karachi
>Food (Breakfast, Dinner and Lunch as mentioned in the itinerary)
>Hotel Expense (3/4 max in one room)
>Services of a Guide
>Basic first aid kit
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
>Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
>Extra expenses due to landslides\road blocks
>Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
>Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
>Any item not mentioned above >Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
>Personal insurances of clients
>Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
Participants need to bring:
Happy Be the Bounteous Realm
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Traverse Pakistan strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5. 20% deduction charges for "Early booking discount" holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
12: In case of refund, the Company will make a refund within 6 working days.
13: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
14: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
15: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
16: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline,
17: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu aW5mbyB8IHRyYXZlcnNlcGFraXN0YW4gISBjb20=
18: Read the Services not Included Portion CarefullyTraverse