Trip to Hunza Nagar
21st Sep - 26th Sep
For Pakistani Nationals 25000 PKR
For Foreigners 300 USD & NOC required before one week of trip
Bravo Adventures Club, Office #96. 2nd floor Select One Plaza
Day 1 (21st Sep 2018)
Islamabad to Chilas (Via Basham) at 6:30 am in morning
Sightseeing: Abbottabad, Mansehra, Basham, Dasu
Night stay: Shangrila Resort Chilas
Day 2 (22nd Sep 2018)
Chilas to Gilgit, Gilgit to Hunza.
Sightseeing: Gilgit, Rakaposhi View, Hunza.
Night stay: Hunza View Karimabad
Day 3 (23rd Sep 2018)
Day tour to Sust, Khunjerab Pass.
Sightseeing: Attabad Lake, Gulmit, Pasu, Sost, Khunjerab Pass (In case accessible)
Night stay: Hunza View Karimabad
Day 4 (24th Sep 2018)
Hunza Local Sightseeing
Sightseeing: Altit Fort, Baltit Fort, Eagle’s Nest, and Lady Finger View.
Night stay: Grand Continental Hotel Gilgit
Day 5 (25th Sep 2018)
Gilgit to Chilas
Sightseeing: 3M, Nanga Parbat View
Night stay: Shangrila Hotel Chilas
Day 6 (26th Sep 2018)
Departure for Islamabad
-Travel through private air conditioned booked transport
-Local Jeeps / Hiace as per plan
(Breakfasts + Dinners)
-Quality camping arrangement (3 pax sharing)
-Availability of proper washrooms at Camping site
-Basic first aid kit.
-All tolls and taxes.
|SERVICES NOT INCLUDED|
-Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks
-Insurance and liability
-Any item not mentioned above
1. Payment Via Account
a. BANK DEPOSIT:
- Account # 1200248955018
- Title: BravoAdventures
- UBL F-11 Markaz Branch
b: SMS details (Names, Amount Paid, Date Of Payment, Trip Name, Joining From, total Seats) on the following mobile number :
- 0316 6033241
2. VISIT OUR OFFICE:
- Visit our office to deposit cash amount
- Location: Office # 96 , 2nd Floor Select One Center F-11 Markaz
Office Timings: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm (Mon-Sat)
3.EASY PAISA /MOBICASH / UPAISA/ OMNI:
a: Send payment through any of the above mentioned service on the following details.
CNIC: 352028588206-1 | Mobile: 03464555515
b: SMS below details (Names, Amount Paid, Date Of Payment, Trip Name, Joining From, Total seats) on the following
- 0316 6033241
[Terms and Conditions]
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
10. Cancellation Policy:
i. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
ii. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
iii. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
iv. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
11. No amount will be refunded if any person leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Islamabad, Entertainment Events in Islamabad, Parties in Islamabad.
Liked this event? Spread the word :