Allama Iqbal Auditorium Iiui Old Campus, Faisal Mosque, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan, Islamabad, Pakistan
INTERATIONAL CONFERENCE CODIFICATION OF FAMILY LAWS AND ITS IMPACT ON ISLAMIZATION OF LAWS
CODIFICATION OF FAMILY LAWS AND ITS IMPACT ON ISLAMIZATION OF LAWS
Shariah Academy, International Islamic University, Islamabad
29-30 September, 2021
Themes of the Conference
1. Codification of family laws: Current situation
2. Role of codification of Family laws in the process of Islamization
3. Reforms in Family Laws in the Muslim World and their relevance to Islamization of laws in Pakistan
4. Family laws for Muslim in non-Muslim Countries
Language of the Conference
Arabic, Urdu and English
b. Senior Lawyers
d. Sharī‘ah Scholars
f. Representatives from the commenced Departments
Guidelines for Submission of Research Papers:
1. An abstract of not more than 300 words typed on A4 size paper in double space on MS-Word along with detailed CV may be emailed to c2hhcmlhaCAhIGNvbmYgfCBpaXUgISBlZHUgISBwaw==
2. Only papers in the above -mentioned areas/ themes of the conference will be considered.
3. The researcher should abide by all the rules of research such as methodology and documenting references and sources.
4. The researcher should pay due care to the language and method of the research.
5. The paper should contain original research and it should not be the one already published elsewhere or presented in a conference or a seminar.
6. Research paper should comprise of 25-30pages (including bibliography) computer typed on A4 size page in MS Word file.
7. Chicago Manual of Style 2016 should be followed for references.
8. The annexure(s), bibliography, and indexes, if any, should be given at the end of research paper.
9. The first page should specify full title of the research paper, name, and designation of the researcher as well as work/academic affiliation, correspondence email and contact number.
Abstract Submission: 04 July, 2021
Abstract Acceptance: 14 July, 2021
Full Paper Submission: 13 August, 2021
Intimation of Accepted Papers: 25 August, 2021