Become an Internationally Certified Hypnosis Practitioner to Transform Your Life and Help Others!
Hypnosis has been used as one of the most effective tools and methodologies to unleash the power of your mind and use it to your advantage. It is used globally to help people get rid of bad habits and behaviors, and bring positive and beneficial changes in their personality.
In this 2-day Hypnosis Practitioner Certification Training, you will learn:
- What is Hypnosis
- Myths & Misconceptions about Hypnosis
- Functions of Conscious and Unconscious Mind
- Mindset of a Good Hypnotist
- Uses of Hypnosis
- Suggestibility Tests
- How to Hypnotize People (Overtly & Covertly)
- Organizing and Conducting a Successful Hypnosis Session
- Do’s and Don’ts of Hypnosis
- Forming and Installing Effective Hypnotic Suggestions
- Self-Hypnosis for Personal Transformation
- Trance Deepening Techniques
- Awakening a Hypnotized Subject
- Handling Abreactions
- And A LOT MORE!
You will be able to able to hypnotize people and take them into trance on the first day of training!
Why Join This Training?
There can be numerous reasons but some of the most common ones are:
- Lose weight, stop smoking, quit addictions
- Get rid of your bad habits and mental blocks, and help others do the same
- Help yourself and others improve their personality and develop positive behaviors & skills
- Freedom from stress and anxiety
- More peaceful living, better emotional control
- Make decent income
- Improve self-image, boost confidence and take life to the next level
- Play a positive and enlightening role in the lives of others
As professionally trained and certified hypnosis practitioner, thousands of people are not only earning a decent income but also helping people become a better version of themselves.
Wajeeh Uddin is a Certified Trainer of Hypnosis (Professional Board of Hypnotherapy, Canada), Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming from Society of NLP™, USA, and Certified Life Coach.
Dates: 24th and 25th Oct (Sat & Sun), 2020
Timing: 10 am to 6:30 pm
For more details, please visit:
About The Host: Productive Spirit is a platform that offers educational material in the form of training, workshops, courses and blogs to help individuals and organizations lead a meaningful life.
Website Link: productivespirit.com