Dagri Bangla Survival
Dagri Naka is a mountainous area in Galiyat region Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan located between the trek of Thandiani and Nathiagali at 8924 feet above sea level. Dagri (also called Dugri) means “The home of leopards” in the local language. A trek towards Miranjani hilltop passes Dugri through the pine forest. It takes approximately 3 to 5-hour arduous trek to reach Dagri Bangla from the base of Miranjani covering a distance of almost 10 km. The peaceful area is covered with beautiful landscape. In the case of clear weather, Dagri bangla provides a scenic sunset viewpoint. The region is covered with pine trees which adds to its natural beauty. The area is known to have the most dense pine forest in the Galiyat region. Dugri is surrounded by subtropical evergreen coniferous forest. Dugri was badly affected by the 2005 Kashmir earthquake. Which damaged the main building to a great extent. A wooden hut, which is also a part of the dugri rest house, was not damaged during the earthquake and is still in use which provides an ideal location for camping depicting the essence of wilderness and ancient times.
Trekking level: Beginner to Moderate
Trekking time: 4-5 hours
From Islamabad to Islamabad PKR 4900/-
- Itinerary for the tour:
> 29th September, 2018 (Saturday)
07:00 PST Departure from Islamabad (Metro Stop Faiz Ahmed Faiz Station)
10:30 PST Short stay at Dunga Gali
11:30 PST Trek to the Miranjani Top
14:30 PST Lunch at Miranjani Top (Daypacks)
17:00 PST Arrival at Dagri Bangla (Camp Setting, Sight Seeing, Photography)
19:30 PST Dinner and Fun Games
20:00 PST Night Stay in Camps
>> 30th September, 2018 (Sunday)
05:30 PST Wake up call to witness The Sun rise
07:00 PST Breakfast in the Wild
08:00 PST Departure from Dagri Bangla
13:00 PST Arrival at Nathiagali
13:30 PST Lunch at Nathiagali
14:30 PST Exploring Nathiagali (Bazar , Ayubia National Park)
16:30 PST Departure from Nathiagali
20:00 PST Arrival at Islamabad (Faiz Ahmed Faiz metro station)
Please stay tuned to the event and page for latest updates.
We Encourage Females and Couples to join. It will be a healthy activity with entertainment. A break from tough routine.
- Contact : 03445985225 OR 03145395700 for details
- Services Included:
Camps (3 to 4 sharing basis)
Food (As mentioned in itinerary)
Sleeping bags and matts
Services of a Guide
- Services not included:
Laundry, beverages and personal snacks.
Extra expense due to landslide or any reason beyond human control.
Sight tickets for forts.
Anything not Mentioned above.
- Payment Plan:
50% on Registration and 50% before boarding the vehicle for Departure.
- Payment Mode:
You can either visit our office and pay by cash.
transfer in the below given Bank Account
Account No: 2007464595
Account title: CHAUDARY KHIZAR HAYAT ARSHAD
Bank: SILKBANK Limited
Branch code: 0002
Easy Paisa Information:
Office # 21 , Capital Plaza G-11 Markaz, Islamabad.
We would appreciate if you call before coming to the office.
- Terms & Conditions:
• Every Member must keep his/her original CNIC along during the trip.
• Sight tickets for forts/museums etc. are not included in the package.
• Separate room and camp for couples will be provided at an additional cost for the whole trip.
• Rooms/Camps are provided on 3-4 person sharing basis.
• In case of any unforeseen circumstances not limited to natural catastrophes, political or security issues, any cost occurred will be covered by the member and not the club.
• Member must behave ethically with his/her fellow group members, otherwise "Limitless Adventurers" can cancel his/her trip at any time.
• Limitless Adventurers is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Limitless Adventurers is not responsible for any kind of loss of valuable item(s).
• No refunds shall be made in case a member leaves the trip during the event.
• No refunds shall be made in case of a natural disaster or any unforeseen circumstance beyond human control including but not limited to rains, storms, land sliding, accident, flat tyres, engine failure or other vehicle malfunction e.t.c.
• Limitless Adventurers possess the right to cancel booking at any time.
• Limitless Adventurers possess the right to alter terms and conditions any time without prior notice but not during a trip.
• Personal weapons/drugs are strictly prohibited.
+ 50% Refund of paid amount if Cancellation is requested not later than 8 Days Before the Event
+ 30% Refund of paid amount if Cancellation is requested not later than 5 Days Before the Event
+ 0% Refund if Cancellation is requested not later than 48 hours of mentioned departure time
Limitless Adventurers is a non-registered autonomous body open to public participation but does not assume any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred during the event/trip. However, our team will be glad to be at service for the participants in all the possible ways.
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Islamabad.
Liked this event? Spread the word :