See the very best of the Cherry Blossom season of Hunza valley while sitting back and feeling the wind in your hair. Let us take you on a tour through the beauty of Karimabad's Cherry Blossom and Surreal Gardens of Altit adorned with Pink and White Flowers. The beginning of Cherry blossoms (Sakura) signals the end of chilly winter weather in Hunza valley.
Book Now: https://forms.gle/Y2jN7jg8BsM2GC1E9
Rs 19,500 from Islamabad
Rs 21,000 From Lahore
Rs 34,500 from Karachi Via Green Line
Rs 60,000 from Karachi Via Flight (Prices may vary as per ticket price)
Rs 24,500 Per person with couple sharing from Islamabad
Rs 26,000 Per person with couple sharing from Lahore
Rs 40,000 Per person with couple sharing from Karachi Via Green Line
Rs 65,000 Per person with couple sharing from Karachi Via Flight (Prices may increase/decrease as per ticket price)
Abdul Hanan 0321-6650670
Kashif Manzoor 0335-1589132
50% advance for reservation.
Bank: Faysal Bank
Title: TRAVERSE PAKISTAN
Account number: 3182355000000213
Here is a day by day itinerary for this Traverse.
(1st April ):
10:00 pm: Departure from Karachi via Green Line
Day 0: (2nd April)
07:00 pm: Departure from Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore
09:00 pm: Departure from Karachi via Flight
09:00 pm: Pick up Karachi Green Line Participants from Maragalla Railway Station, Islamabad Via Uber/Careem
11:00 pm: Pick up Karachi Participants coming via Flight from Islamabad International Airport
Day 1: (3rd April)
12:00 am: Departure from Islamabad
07:00 am: Breakfast near Besham
08:00 am: Departure for Chillas
Lunch at Somer Stream
10:00 pm: Arrival at Chilas
10:30 pm: Dinner and Stay at Shangrila Chilas
• 06:00 am: Breakfast and Departure for Hunza
• Visit Junction Point
• Visit Rakaposhi View Point
• 02:00 pm: Visit to Altit Fort
• 03:00 pm: Lunch at
• 04:00 pm: Arrival at Baltit Fort
• 08:00 pm: Dinner and Stay at HVH (Hunza View Hotel), Karimabad
• 03:00 am: Departure for Eagle's Nest
• 08:00 am: Breakfast at HVH
• 09:00 am: Departure for Attabad Lake
• 09:30 am: Boating at Attabad Lake
• 11:00 am: Visit to Passu Glacier & Cathedrals
• Visit Khunjerab National Park (Khunjerab Pass if roads are open)
• 03:00 pm: Traditional Hunzai lunch at Passu
• 09:00pm: Dinner, Musical Night and Stay at Hunza
• 08:00 am: Breakfast
• 09:00 am: Departure for Nagar Khas
• 01:00 pm: Visit to Hoper Glacier
• 02:00 pm: Light Lunch at Hoper
• Departure for Nagar
• Dinner and Night stay at Minapin Nagar
• 07:30 am: Breakfast and visit of Nagar Gardens
• 08: 00 am: Departure for Besham
• 02:00 pm: Lunch at Chillas
• 10:00 pm: Dinner and Stay at Hilton Hotel Besham
Day 6 (8th April)
06:00 am: Breakfast at Besham
07:00 am: Departure from Besham
01:30 pm: Arrival at Islamabad
Packed Lunch for Karachi & Lahore Participants
03:00 pm: Departure Via Green Line for Karachi Participants
04:00 pm: Departure for Lahore
09:00 pm: Arrival at Lahore
Departure from Islamabad International Airport for Karachi Participants Via Flight (timings may vary as per ticket timings)
10:00 pm: Arrival at Jinnah International Airport for Karachi Participants Via Flight (timings may vary as per ticket timings)
Day 7 (9th April)
02:00 pm: Arrival at Cant Railway Station for Green Line Participants
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Traverse Pakistan strictly follows these terms and conditions. You are supposed to read all of them before signing up a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression.
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts like un availability of hotels after the closing date of registrations. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11: Payment Policy:
1. 20% advance should be paid before the start of trip.
2. All payment should be handovered to organisers at the start of trip.
3: Amount more than 5 lac can be paid in two installments.
12: Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
4. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
5. 20% deduction charges for "Early booking discount" holders on cancellation after 7 days will be applicable.
13: In case of refund, Company will make refund within 6 working days.
14: Organizers reserves the right to assign seats in the Coaster/Hiroof.
15: The Organizers reserves the right to use group photos for electronic/digital media.
16: Smoking in the transport is strictly prohibited.
17: The Organizers reserves the right to terminate / regret any participant due to indiscipline; without any refund.
18: Food shall be decided by the management (You can ask for the menu aW5mbyB8IHRyYXZlcnNlcGFraXN0YW4gISBjb20=
19: Departure from Lahore will be confirmed two Days before Start Date of Trip. If number of Participants from Lahore are less than 8, Daewoo Bus Services will be used for Journey from Lahore-Islamabad and on ending of trip from Islamabad-Lahore. Traverse will provide Pick and Drop Services at Daewoo Terminal in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.