Skardu, High Mountain Shop Skardu, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan, Islamabad, Pakistan
5 Days Luxury Autumn Trip to Skardu Valley by Air
BY AIR 5 DAYS Autumn Trip TO SKARDU VALLEY
Stop worrying about the hectic Road traveling & fly to Skardu like a Royal
Enjoy the royal treatment that you deserve with a Registered Travel agency in Pakistan!!
We are glad to announce our by Air group tours to Skardu Valley where we’ll be exploring the whole Shigar & Skardu region & enjoy the heavenly Summer season of the region for which it is worldwide known for.
In Luxury Package ;
Stay in 5-star Hotels: Serena Shigar, Serena Khaplu, Shangrila resort or equal
Complete tour on Prado TZ
In Standard Package ;
Stay in 3-star Hotels: Snowland hotel, Himalayas hotel or Equal
Complete guided tour on Car
DURATION OF TOUR FOR SKARDU By air:
⏰ 5 Days, 4 Nights
? 24 Oct - 28 Oct
Rs. 80,000/- per head |Standard| (Twin persons sharing a room)
Rs. 125,000/-per head | Luxury| (2 persons sharing a room)
Islamabad – Skardu – Skardu Airpot-Shigar – Mantokha – Khapulu – Sadpara Lake – Cold Desert – Shigar Fort – Khapulu fort – Chaqchan mosque – Ambourique mosque – Katpana Lake – Katpana Desert – Shangrilla resort – Lower kachura lake- Deosai park- kala Pani- Bara Pani- Sehosar lake- Upper Kachura Lake – Manthal Buddha Rocks – Shyok River – Junction of Shyok & Indus river –Mantokha Waterfall- Deosai
?Return Air ticket ISB-KDU-ISB(All fares are subject to change unless reserved)
? Special dinner at cold Desert
?Skarud, Shigar, Khaplu, Deosai Valley visit on Parado( for Luxury Package )
?Skarud, Shigar, Khaplu, Deosai Valley visit on Car( for Standard package )
?4 Nights Hotel Stay on 2 persons sharing basis
?4 Breakfast & 4 Dinners
Services Not Included:
Personal Clothing etc
Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue etc.
Anything not mentioned in cost include area.
"Islamabad - Shangrilla - Skardu
Departure from Islamabad airport
Reach at Skardu Airport
Shift to Prado and departure towards Shangrilla resort
Reach Shangrilla Resort (Shangrilla Resort is known as (Heaven on Earth)
Spend Leisure time at Shangrilla Resort
Visit Upper Kachura Lake
Back to Hotel
Dinner & Night stay at Hotel
"Lower Kachura – Mantokha – Khapulu
Breakfast at hotel
Departure towards Mantokha Waterfall
Drive through Kharmang Valley
Enjoy free timing at Mantokha Waterfall
Departure towards Khapulu valley
Visit Khapulu Valley
Visit Chaqchan Mosque (Oldest Islamic structure in Gilgit Baltistan)
Dinner & Night Stay at Hotel
"Khapulu – Katpana – Cold Desert – Shigar
Breakfast at hotel
Departure towards Shigar Valley
Stay at Cold desert Shigar (Highest Cold Desert in the world)
Visit of Blind Lake
Visit Ambourique mosque
Explore Shigar Valley (Shigar Valley is home of mighty k-2 & Gashabrum)
Enjoy the sunset from the Royal Garden of Shigar Fort (if open for tourist)
Dinner & Night stay at Shigar
"Shigar – Sadpara Lake – Deosai
Early Breakfast at Hotel
Drive towards Sadpara Lake
Short stay at Sadpara Lake (Lake known for its blue color water)
Visit Deosai, Kala Pani & Bara Pani
Visit Sheoshar Lake
Visit Manthal Buddha Rocks (Rock carvings of Buddhism
Drive to Skardu Hotel
Dinner & Night Stay at Skardu
"Skardu – Islamabad
Early Morning Breakfast
Departure towards airport
Drop at Skardu Airport
Fly back to Islamabad
End of Services"
? Deposit 50%/- advance. Deposit through bank counter/ Account to Account transfer/ Transfer through ATM of any bank in the following account
Account no: 02650104151982
Account holder: Ali Hassan
Bank Name: Meezan bank
Easy paisa Account: 0331-8450075
Account Title: Muhammad Rashid
Account Title: Ali Hassan
?For any details or queries Call, SMS/ Whatsapp: 0331-8450075
[TERMS & CONDITIONS]
1. The members shall not indulge in any unethical activity (misbehavior with locals or other group members, use of abusive language, use of drugs, etc) and may be terminated from the tour without warning and will not be refunded any amount.
2. No illegal or prohibited items will be allowed during the trip. Weapons are not allowed.
3. On mountainous roads, AC of the vehicle will be on and off to keep the vehicle away from over-heating.
4. Trip Plan can be altered due to weather or political or any other reason deemed appropriate by us in the best interest of participants and organizers will not be held responsible for that.
5. We reserve the right to cancel the trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by us and participants will receive a full refund of the advance amount only.
6. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader, and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
7. In case of theft, loss, or damage to personal belongings during the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
8. Cancellation Policy:
a. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
b. More than 48 HRS – 50% cancellation charges of the advanced amount apply.
c. 4 days or more – No cancellation charges.
d. No amount will be refunded if any person leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.
9. Our trips are environmentally friendly and no damage to the environment will be tolerated.
10. Our trips are not insured though we exercise the utmost care & safety of all members. We will not be responsible in case of any incident(s) of unforeseen natural calamities like rock/mud slides, avalanches, slipping/tripping, crevasse falls, or any other accidents.
11. No conflict or violence, whether verbal or via action, is allowed during the trips. Respect different cultures, religions, codes of practice, beliefs, and political & geographical affiliations. Non-compliance will be dealt with strictly.