Top Ranked Institutions under one roof.
November 13-14, 2021 (11:00 am-5:00 pm)
This mega event will comprise of the following activities:
Official Representatives of National & International Universities, Colleges, Professional Bodies, Recruitment Firms, Education Promotion Organizations would be available for Face-to -Face meetings and career guidance of aspiring students and their parents. Eligible students will be offered On-Spot Admissions and Scholarships. Institutions from over 30 countries would participate and provide courses details, fee structure, scholarships available and admission criteria etc.
A Special Scholarships Pavilion will be an integral and most attractive part of the event. Scholarships Program Officers and Experts from different national and international institutions and organizations will be available for the provision of information, eligibility criteria and on the spot Free Assessment for the Scholarships.
Launching of Global Career Counselling Training Programme
Global Career Counselling Training Programme will be launched in all three expo cities. Special Orientation will be held to make aware about the key features and benefits of the programme. It is designed for the career counsellors and student advisors of institutions. Entry of this orientation will only be through invitation. Duration of this orientation will be 2 of hours followed by refreshment.
Presentations & Seminars
There will be a series of seminars on different topics including choosing best universities, Tips on Applying for Scholarships, Guidance on writing personal statement, Visa application guidance and personality grooming sessions by leading career and motivational speakers of international repute.
All these presentations will be held in a separate dedicated hall and Pre-registration will be required to attend these presentations & seminars.
Competitions & Lucky Draws
Making the event more live and engaging, different competitions will be held during the expo and prizes will be given to winners and participants. After an interval of every two hours, special lucky draw will be held for visitors and representatives of participants institutions. In addition to that a Special Lucky Draw for Full and Partial Scholarships will be held for Students with Valid IELTS test result or any other test required as pre-requisite for the courses offered by the scholarships sponsoring institution or organization.
· National/International Universities/Colleges.
· Professional Bodies and Recruitment Firms.
· Public/Private Education Promotion Organizations.
· Scholarships Awarding Institutions & Organizations.
· Franchise Offering National/International Institutions.
· Immigration/Residency Processing Consultancy Firms.
· Entry Test Preparation institutions/IELTS Academies.
· Companies Targeting Youth and Student Community.
· Educational equipment and Tools providing companies.
· Students (from 12-year schooling and above-Metric to PhD)
· Parents and Guardians for Consultation and Decision Making
· Heads of Institutions, Faculty Members & Students Counsellors etc.
· Professionals/Businessmen for Immigration and Professional Growth.
· Management public/private organizations for exploring collaborations.
Attractions for Participants and Sponsors
Attraction for Students
There would be an excellent opportunity to interact with the official representatives of top ranked national and international universities. Entry to the expo is free however you are required to register online for on spot admissions and visa information/guidance in the expo.
Looking forward to see you in the event to reap the benefits of this mega event of your city.
Education Scenario International
WhatsApp:+92 332 4288077
Tickets for 18th Education Scenario Expo can be booked here.