Come celebrate the new year and our new partnership on January 27th from 1-4pm. This is our 3rd 'CHELLA event and it's going to be bigger and better than ever!! One thing that will never change is the energy and vibes brought by the members of our Blogger Communities. Everything's better with your babes!
There will be 3 fashion shows on a risen runway, photo ops around every corner, live performances, raffle prizes, food and drinks, flower crowns, braid bar, a DIY station, a VIP lounge, swag bags, a Photo Booth, and more!
*Food, drinks, flower crowns, DIY station, raffle prizes, and the braid bar will require 1 Babe Ticket each*
- You will receive your Babe Tickets upon check in depending on the ticket type you purchased. Bronze Babe = 5 Babe Tickets, VIP Babe = 10 Babe Tickets.
- 1 Babe Ticket = 1 Entry for the out of this world raffle prizes & 1 experience (braid bar. DIY station etc) / food or beverage item
- Each bag will include a stellar piece of jewelry from Bexo, a sheet mask from Patchology, and much more to revealed soon!
WHAT ARE BOSSCHELLA EVENTS?
- The 'chella series of events started because our Founders saw a lack of local fashion and beauty events that appealed to the everyday babe - the new mom, the working woman, the recent college grad, etc. These women represent the community, NOT the models who walk the runway in designer couture at NYFW. We wanted to give these real women an event that featured amazing brands that fits their personal style AND budget...and so the 'chella series was born!
- These events are part expo, part fashion show, and part PARTY!! The goal is to make every attendee feel welcome and engaged, while also connecting businesses to their target market in an organic authentic way!
WHO CAN ATTEND BOSSCHELLA EVENTS?
- Everyone!!! You do NOT have to be a blogger, influencer or a member of our community to attend.
WHO HOSTS THESE EVENTS?
- Our founders Shelby Soileau @styling.sunshine and Alison Barker @allthingsalison, and our new partner Amanda Russo @therenegadegroup
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE NUMBER OF ATTENDEES?
- Our first two Bosschella events had rolling attendees of 250+
Check out our first two Bosschella events:
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Children are allowed as long as they are accompanied by an adult of the age 21+
Must have valid ID to receive a wrist band in order to consume alcohol.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking on site and overflow will be directed by parking attendants.
What can I bring into the event?
Personal camera and recording devices are permitted. No outside food or drinks allowed.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
please contact Ym9zc2NoZWxsYWV2ZW50cyB8IGdtYWlsICEgY29t
What's the refund policy?
No refunds, but tickets are transferable. Please email us for transfer instructions.
Attendance will be limited (250)
Tickets will not be sold at the door
Liked this event? Spread the word :