**PRESS GOING to VOTE // Going = 1 Vote**
It’s that time of the year again and I am so excited to announce I am running for UCI Homecoming Queen 2019!!
If you know you know... but if you don’t, here are a few fun facts about me:
- I am a first-generation immigrant from Bulgaria (living the American Dream thanks to my incredible parents)
- 3rd year student graduating early with a double major in Business Administration and Criminology, Law & Society
- Previous & Current UCI involvements include:
• Gamma Phi Beta Sorority (Philanthropy Chair 2017 and
Panhellenic Affairs Vice President 2018)
• Paul Merage Business School Advancement Office, Corporate
Relations Student Assistant
• Delta Sigma Pi Professional Business Fraternity (Alpha Gamma
• Student Alumni Association Dinner with Anteaters participant
• UCI Women’s Club Lacrosse Team
- Avid marathon runner
- Japanese curry enthusiast
- I ZOT hard and ZOT often ;)
UCI has been my home for the past 3 years - It is the place where I have spent countless hours laughing with friends, the place I suffered through endless late nights studying in Gateway, and most importantly the place where I found a community that pushed me to challenge myself beyond what I ever thought was possible. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to be on the 2019 Homecoming Court and THANK YOU ALL for your votes and support!!
For more info, check out the UCI Homecoming Event page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/2073331396047879/
*UCI Alumni can participate and vote also!