Increasing the number of new entrants into the land and sea sectors has been challenging for some time, even before Brexit and the associated uncertainty began to impact on workforce availability.
To help the sectors we represent increase recruitment, Lantra is organising three regional meetings, the aim of which is both help showcase what is working well within the sectors and share information on some new initiatives designed to support rural recruitment.
The events are aimed at:
• Those who struggle to attract the right applicants for vacancies within their rural business
• Those who would like to know what is most effective in attracting new talent to the land and sea sectors and who want to learn from others working in businesses like theirs
• Those who want to communicate the great opportunities within the land and sea sectors to young people and career changers
• Those working in education and want to find out more about careers and opportunities that could be ideal for their students or pupils, or who wish to suggest opportunities for new provision
This event will be held on 12th December 2019 at Inverness College UHI, Inverness - alternative dates are:
• 10th December 2019 – Ayrshire (Dumfries House, Cumnock)
• 23rd January 2020 – Perth (Battleby Conference Centre, Redgorton, Perth)
Please sign up for your preferred location via Eventbrite, or email c2NvdGxhbmQgfCBsYW50cmEgISBjbyAhIHVr
for more information or if you have any dietary requirements.
|Ticket Information ||Ticket Price |
| General Attendance || Free |