Best Places To Go For Halloween Celebrations In Inverness
Inverness is packed with haunted happenings each October every year, from frightening to family-friendly. Celebrate the spookiest time of year with nighttime parades, haunted houses, spooky movies, ghost tours, pumpkin picking, and beyond.
Inverness has some fantastic venues which hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Revolution Inverness
- Muir of Ord Village Hall
- SoBar - SōBar
- TFX Performing Arts Academy
- Old High Hall, Academy Street, Inverness
- Snow Goose, Stoneyfield. Vintage Inns
- The Teuchter's Comedy Club
- Culloden Woods Trails
- Glenurquhart Library
- La Tortilla Asesina
- The Tooth & Claw, Inverness
- Bar One
Where Should I Go For Halloween In Inverness?
The hardest part when celebrating Halloween in Inverness is to decide what to do since the choice is great!!! as there are so many Halloween events, ghost Parties and things to do in Inverness during Halloween.
Inverness Has some fantastic venues which Hosted Halloween Events last year, find them below:
- Children's Halloween Carnival was hosted at Revolution Inverness.
- Halloween Special Open Mic was hosted at The Teuchter's Comedy Club.
- Halloween Family Disco was hosted at Muir of Ord Village Hall.
- Halloween Quiz was hosted at Snow Goose, Stoneyfield. Vintage Inns.
- Halloween Walk was hosted at Culloden Woods Trails.
- Spooktacular Extravaganza for kids in Inverness was hosted at TFX Performing Arts Academy.
- Halloween live music social was hosted at Old High Hall, Academy Street, Inverness.
- Fright Night Anthems Halloween Party was hosted at The Tooth & Claw, Inverness.
- Club of the Dead was hosted at SoBar - SōBar.
- Hallowe’en Bookbug was hosted at Glenurquhart Library.
- Halloween Weekend at Bar One! was hosted at Bar One.
- October Wine Tasting (Fully Booked) was hosted at La Tortilla Asesina.