Indore is known for mouthwatering culinary experience the city has to offer. It is a city with royal past and multiple attractions to enchant you. The events related to art, history, literature, movies and classical music are held here. Concerts and exhibitions are also an integral part of Indore’s colorful culture. The city is full of monuments and historical buildings. Lalbagh Palace, Kanch Mandir, Rajwada, and Chhatris are some of the most famous tourist attractions. Indore’s Sarafa Bazar is the biggest market place for gold jewelry. The classical designs of Indian jewelry have evolved over hundreds of years offering a perfect combination of modern and classic. Indore’s local food is a must try. Street food is available at very cheap rates while high end hotels are also there in the city offering international cuisines.
Food & Drinks
Chinese New Year
Explore the best of things to do in Indore! From catching a show to dining at a popular restaurant, here are a few things that you definitely shouldn’t miss:
1. Taste The Famous Delicacies Of Indore Street Food At Night In Sarafa Bazar Or At Chappan Dukaan
2. Go For A Night Trek Through The Condensed Forested Area Of Kalakund Forest.
3. Spend An Adventurous Day At The Safari Adventure Park Or Mayank Blue Waterpark.
4. Don't Miss The Sound And Light Show When You Visit The Rajwada Palace For Its Architectural Beauty.
5. Get Together With Your Friends And Go For Camping Near The Patalpani Waterfall.
6. Go For Paddle Boating With A Very Heart-Warming Scenery At Choral Dam.
7. Solve Puzzles And Mysteries In Real Time With Your Friends At Mystery Rooms.
8. Shop Your Heart Out And Fill Your Stomach In The Food Court At The Treasure Island Mall.
9. Enjoy The Indore Nightlife And Drink Away Your Sorrows At Trance The Pub.
10. Take A Look At Breath-Taking Scenery As You Trek Through The Janapav Hill.
All the amazing things to do are very much aligned with the places to visit in Indore. There are beautiful attractions, restaurants, cafes and a lot more. Here’s a glimpse of Indore for you:
1. Chidiya Bhadak Provides A Perfect Spot For A Picnic F Or You And Your Family.
2. Visit The Kanch Mandir To See The Monument Has Attractions Miraculously Crafted Out Of Glass.
3. Offer Your Prayers And Feel Spiritual At The Annapurna Temple.
4. Check Out The Indian Version Of Buckingham Palace Of London i.e. Lalbagh Palace.
5. Check Out The Musical Fountain, French Gardens And Mist Fountain At Pipliyapala Regional Park.
6. Visit The Gommat Giri Jain Temples Which Are 24 In Number Each For The 24 Tirthankaras.
7. Meditate And Let The Hymns Sooth You At The ISKCON Temple.
8. Visit The Indore Museum To See The Artefacts Dating Back To Prehistoric Era.
9. Visit Chokhi Dhani A Rajasthani Themed Village Resort To Have A Complete Rajasthani Experience.
10. Check Out Exotic Animals At Madhya Pradesh’s Largest Zoo At Kamla Nehru Prani Sangrahalay.
Take a break from the rut, discover the best weekend getaways from Indore and move out:
1. Head Towards Panchmarhi For A Romantic Getaway From Indore At A Hill Station.
2. Beautiful Lakes And The Royal Resorts At Udaipur Will Make Your Time Worthwhile.
3. Ralamandal Wildlife Sanctuary Offers Visuals Of Animals And Birds Along With Camel Riding And Other Activities.
4. Cave In At The World Heritage Caves In Maharashtra At Ajanta And Ellora Caves.
5. Visit The Land Of Jungle Book At The Kanha National Park For All Wildlife Enthusiasts.
6. For The History Buffs, Jahaz Mahal, Mandu Will Be A Perfect Getaway Of The Weekend.
7. Omkareshwar Is One Of The Most Popular Pilgrimage Site Located At The Banks Of River Narmada Where You Can Also Enjoy Boating.
8. Jet Ski, Scuba Diving, Snorkelling Are Some Of The Things To Do At Hanuwantiya An Island In Madhya Pradesh.
9. Connect Yourself With The Nature At Gulawat Best Destination For One Day Picnic.
10. Take A Road Bike Trip With Your Friends At The Sailani Island And Enjoy All Sorts Of Water Sports
Take on experiences, visit beautiful attractions, and attend exciting events in Indore to make it all worthwhile.
Health & Wellness
Don't miss your favorite concert again. We deliver best of the city happenings and handpicked content for you every week. Subscribe weekly email newsletter for Indore.
Like us on Facebook and get interesting updates in your Feed.
Stay tuned with the most relevant events happening around you. Attend, Share & Influence!
E.g. Jack is first name and Mandanka is last name.