Ultimate Trekking Challenge - Explore the Hidden Valley
You demanded it, we planned it....
An Adventures & Less Explored Hidden Waterfall Trek is waiting for you. Test your endurance level on challenging path where you will remember only the beauty and breath taking views and hard sweat.
Muddy terrain, technical paths, river streams, thick forest, wild animals, unseen spots & a trek long enough to test your endurance.
Other Information :-
Trek Route Distance : 8-10 Kms
Reporting Place : Pukhraj Corporate, Navlakha Bus Stand
Trekking Place : Bagoda to Junapani
Date : 29th July 2018
Time : 07:30 AM (Reporting), 8:00 AM (Departure)
Travelling By : Bus
Fee : 450/- Per Head
(Includes Transportation To & From Reporting Place, Heavy Breakfast & Evening High Tea, Equipment Hire Charges, Guidance Fee)
Own vehicle not allowed.
Things to Carry:
- Mentally Preparedness for long trek
- Sturdy Pair of Trekking/Sports Shoe
- Snacks & Packed Lunch (Must)
- Sufficient Drinking Water (At least 3 Litre)
- Poly bag/Dry Sack for securing things during rains.
- Camera (Optional)
- Cap & Goggle (Optional)
- Swimming Costume (Optional)
- Extra Pair of Dry Cloths (Optional)
- Rain Wear (Optional)
- Personal Medicines which you use usually
• Your safety is your responsibility, make sure you follow all the instructions and you are physically fit for this activity.
• People who want to enjoy at water body should take prior permission from the Group Leaders.
• Persons having High / Low BP, Asthma or any other critical illness should avoid this trek.
• No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol
• No littering, no pollution of water and Forest
• Location may change at the Moment as it depends upon the Weather condition and amount of rains.
• Please avoid wearing precious ornaments.
• We are a group so be in it.
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
• Avoid using any perfume/deodorant while going in to forest. Animals/insects get distracted with it and it might harm others as well.
• Only person with 18-50 year age are allowed.
• We are not responsible for Any theft or loss of valuable things, kindly keep them at home or take care by yourself.
For More info & registration please contact below group leaders.
Ambuj Jain - 8989463577 or Decathlon Sports India
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Indore, Sports Events in Indore.
Liked this event? Spread the word :