Night Camping - 26th May (8:00 PM)
Night Camping Place :- Will be disclosed upon Registration
Distance From Indore : 70 Kms
Reporting Place : Pukhraj Corporate, Navlakha Bus Stand
Date : 26th May 2018
Time : Evening 08:00 PM (Reporting), 8:30 PM (Departure)
Travelling By : Bus
Fee : 500/- Per Head
(Includes Transportation To & From Reporting Place, Morning Breakfast, Equipment Hire Charges, Guidance Fee)
Own vehicle not allowed.
Participant has to bring their own Dinner & Drinking Water.
- Totally Safe for Everyone
- Night Trek
- Star Trail Photography & Long Exposure Photography Tips
- Wildlife stories & experience by experts
- Survival Tips During Lost in Forest in Night
- Enjoy the Night Life of Forest
- Lots of Birding and Photography
- Enjoy safely at waterbody
Who Should Join?
1. People who want to overcome their fear from Dark or Wilderness and become confident in every situation of life.
2. People who want to explore and experience night life of wilderness.
3. People who want to learn skills of night photography & star trails.
4. People who want to learn survival skills in forest and want to move into wildlife conservation field.
5. Learn the Art of being comfortable in adverse situations.
Things to Carry:
- A Bedsheet & Air Pillow in case you prefer to sleep during night
- Powerful Torch/Flash Light (Must)
- Sturdy Pair of Trekking/Sports Shoe
- Sufficient Drinking Water (At least 2 Litre)
- Poly bag/Dry Sack for securing things during rains.
- Camera (Optional)
- Cap & Goggle (Optional)
- Bring long shorts & tshirt if you want to enjoy in Water body
- Extra Pair of Dry Cloths (Optional)
- Personal Medicines which you use usually
Kindly do not bring any fire arms or knife or any other weapon with you. Serious Legal action can be initiated against you.
• Your safety is your responsibility, make sure you follow all the instructions and you are physically fit for this activity.
• People who want to enjoy at water body should take prior permission from the Group Leaders.
• Persons having High / Low BP, Asthma or any other critical illness should avoid this trek.
• No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol
• No littering, no pollution of water and Forest
• Location may change at the Moment as it depends upon the Weather condition or rains.
• Please avoid wearing precious ornaments.
• We are a group so be in it.
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
• Avoid using any perfume/deodorant while going in to forest. Animals/insects get distracted with it and it might harm others as well.
• Only person with 18-50 year age are allowed.
• We are not responsible for Any theft or loss of valuable things, kindly keep them at home or take care by yourself.See moreNightlifeJungle musicPhotography
You may also like the following events from Decathlon Sports India:
Also check out other Trips & Adventurous Activities in Indore
, Arts Events in Indore
, Sports Events in Indore
Liked this event? Spread the word :