Lakeside Camping, Learn to Pitch tents, Water Sports, archery, rifle shooting, bonfire night, camping, travel stories, jungle trail
The campsite located in Igatpuri is the perfect place to relax and spend a detoxing weekend away from the hustle bustle of the city life. Being away from light pollution means the skies are also at their very darkest and thousands of stars to be seen with the naked eye.The campsite is perfect for Astro Photography.
There’ll be various other activities including tent pitching, water sports, archery, games and stories for both adults as well as children.
So gear up to have a fun filled weekend!
Day 1 - 22nd Dec, Saturday
- 12:33 hrs – Start by Kasara local starting from CSMT at 12:33 PM. Get into the local from your respective stations.
- 14:47 hrs – Reach Kasara Railway Station. Move Campsite in our transfer vehicle
- 16:00 hrs – Reach campsite, have your evening snacks followed by a brief introduction and a beautiful sunset by the lake
- 18:30hrs – Prepare for a night under the sky, let the Arijit Singh or Sunidhi Chauhan in you come out, play a few games, share travel stories, make new friends and enjoy the campfire
- 20:30 hrs - Enjoy delicious local cuisine for dinner, you can join us for a night trail if you like.
- 23:30 hrs – Off to the tents for a sound sleep (For those who are very sleepy :P). Day Ends
Day 2- 23rd Dec, Sunday
- 07:00 hrs – Wake up to the beautiful sight of the lake and get refreshed by a hot cup of tea
- 08:00 hrs – Go for a dip into the lake, kayaking and tubing
- 09:30 hrs – Have Breakfast
- 10:00 hrs – Pack up your belongings
- 10:30 hrs – Say your goodbyes with a promise to meet again, leave in our transport vehicle till Kasara station. This brings us to the end of our trip, Or rather just the beginning.
- Kasara to Kasara Transport
- Evening Snacks and Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Accommodation in Tents on Double/Triple Sharing basis
- Lake rafting, Kayaking, tubing, swimming with life jackets
- Archery & Air rifle shooting
- Expertise and Guide charges
- Wash Rooms & Changing rooms facilities
- Anything other than the above-mentioned things
Things to Carry:
- Identity Proof
- Bedsheet / Pull Over / blanket /Sleeping Bag (Bedding would be provided with the tents)
- Jackets and woolens as it would be cold at night and early morning
- Extra pair of clothes for watersports
- Cap, Camera
- Personal care stuff, medicines which you require usually
- Basic Washroom facility available at campsite
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
- A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances
- With Transport From Kasara - Rs. 1500/- Per Person
- Without Transport - Rs. 1250/- Per Person
Contact: Call or WhatsApp:
Sabijit: 9833157583 || Sai: 9821136292