"Back to the Flow Earth & Water Week in Ibiza"
From April 27th to May 3rd
Connect with the elements of nature on the beautiful rocky and green island of Ibiza surrounded by azure blue waters. An active week filled with self-love and reconnecting with yourself!
Recharge completely and get back into your natural flow and state of being. Merge with your SUP on the water and participate in various yoga workshops to enrich your body and soul and quiet your mind.
Deborah Hoeks, a yoga teacher, bodyworker, and massage therapist with 15 years of experience, specializes in Yin, Ashtanga, and other forms of yoga. She helps people reconnect with their bodies and minds. In a time of stress and hurry, maintaining health in body and mind is crucial. Through yoga, meditation, or other body-focused work, you bring yourself back into the present moment. Deborah rightly calls yoga an 'internal massage.' During her massages, she takes you on a transformative journey through your body, shedding light on the stagnant places. Reconnecting with your feelings and reclaiming your flow in life from there. Opening your inner world is living your life to the fullest, allowing your energy to flow again :) Deborah loves the art of touch and has endless energy to share it with everyone.
Morene Dekker, a stand-up paddle pro and owner of the first SUP school in the Netherlands, is an all-around movement enthusiast who enjoys challenging people physically. Pushing physical boundaries provides a tremendous mental boost. Morene also enjoys challenges herself, annually paddling the SUP 11 cities tour and embarking on long paddle trips on the IJsselmeer. While some meditate, she enjoys being outdoors, disconnected from the busy life onshore.
Deborah and Morene have known each other for years and enthusiastically organize this 'Back to the Flow Earth & Water Week' in Ibiza to return to your basics with the help of earth and water elements. Grounding and flowing: back to your roots via nature and practices.
What will we do during this week?
Stand up paddling in beautiful spots along impressive rock formations on the blue waters Ibiza is famous for!
You will undergo various yoga workshops incorporating essential oils, touch therapy, and a little massage to reconnect with your body.
During this week, we will also take a beautiful walk guided by a local guide who can tell you a lot about the island, its flora and fauna, and show you a surprising side of this beautiful island.
Of course, there will be plenty of time for everyone to let all the water and earth elements settle and relax. It is also important to enjoy this versatile island.
We stay at Villa Follow the Sun, including a swimming pool, private kitchen, rooftop terrace, and nature all around. Host Gerard lives there and is always available for questions, comments, and tips about the island.
More information about Deborah: www.yogahands.nl
More information about Morene: @morenesup and @mmsupamsterdam
More information about the villa: https://villafollowthesun.nl/
● 4 x yoga (generous 2-hour sessions) supplemented with essential oil therapy, meditations, touch techniques, breathing exercises, and a mini-massage. All yoga props are provided.
● 4 x SUP tour (2-3 hours) including equipment and transportation to and from the SUP location, suitable for all levels. If you have never SUPed before, please let us know in advance.
● 1 x nature walk (3-4 hours) guided by a local guide, including transportation to and from the location.
● A healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner every morning, Saturday/Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday.
● Shared spacious double room (2x) and triple room (1x) with single beds, including private bathroom and toilet.
● Use of swimming pool/sunbeds/garden/rooftop terrace/kitchen, oranges and lemons from the trees around.
● Massage by Deborah 90 minutes €150 / 60 minutes €110
● Private SUP training/tour by Morene, price depending on the length of the training. Please request in advance for board reservation and transportation.
● Flight ticket
● Car rental, highly recommended as nothing is within walking distance on Ibiza
● Lunch and dinner on Wednesday and Friday are at your own expense/opportunity.
Price €1975 per person
Must-haves and takes:
● Travel insurance
● Yoga attire (all props are provided)
● Lycra/leggings for SUPping and if you prefer, bring surf/water shoes
● Good hiking shoes or running/sports shoes for the walk
● Sunscreen, as the sun is already quite strong at the end of April
● Swimwear and beach towel