Uttarayan: Kite Festival 2018
Uttarayan: Kite Festival 2018: Sixth Edition of traditional kite flying festival by Cyberabad Gujarati Association (CGA) on the occasion of Uttarayan - Makar Sankranti. Come and join the fest with family and friends!
How to participate?
- Register and purchase ticket online for Uttarayan: Kite Festival 2018
- After purchasing the ticket, you will get an email, SMS with booking ID.
- You MUST carry this receipt at the venue to get the actual ticket in exchange and claim entry.
Ticket fees includes entry fee, lunch, and high-tea.
- Regular registration closes by Jan 10, 2018*
- Late payment Rs. 50 per ticket applicable after 10th Jan. Not eligible for any CASHBACK.
*All the CGA members with a VALID membership will get cashback of Rs. 50 per ticket on regular ticket rates.
Are you a CGA member? YES, then avail cashback of Rs.50 per ticket!
- All CGA members with a VALID membership will be eligible for cashback of Rs. 50 per ticket. Not applicable for late registrations.
- To avail the cashback, submit your membership ID during booking. Upon verification of membership details, the cashback will be credited back within 7-10 days after event to the same account from which payment was receivied.
- Important: If your membership is expired, you can avail cashback after renewal of your membership. In this case, reply your CGA membership no. to the email notification received upon ticket booking or email to Cyb ! Guj ! Samaj | gmail ! com. You will get renewal instructions.
Points (T&C) to remember:
- Prior registration is MUST. The amount once paid will be non-refundable.
- After purchasing ticket online, you will get an email, SMS with booking ID. You will have to bring this receipt at the venue to get the actual ticket in exchange at the venue.
- Participant must maintain discipline and code of conduct on the ground.
- Organizers reserve the rights to confiscate passes of the participants indulging in misbehavior or found under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Participation in the event, and associated activities, is at individuals’ sole and exclusive risk. The CGA, or any representatives thereof, shall not be held responsible for any personal injury, accidents, loss, damage or theft of personal belongings or costs of any nature arising directly or indirectly from any such circumstances. Cooperation from all the participants is requested to ensure safety at the event and avoid any potential incidents.
- CGA reserve the rights to confiscate pass of the participants indulging in misbehavior or found under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- CGA reserves the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the event at its sole and absolute discretion.
- CGA reserves the right to amend the event rules or terminate the event at any time without any liability to any participant. In the case of any dispute concerning the operation of any element of the event (including but not limited to CASH BACK) or these event terms and conditions, the decision of the CGA will be final and abiding to all.
- To avoid last minute rush/late fees/any disappointment, kindly confirm your participation by Wednesday, Jan 10, 2018.
- Thank you all for your active participation and looking forward to see you all! For any other information or clarification, post your query to Cyb ! Guj ! Samaj | gmail ! com.
Also check out other Festivals in Hyderabad.
Liked this event? Spread the word :