What are the objectives and learning outcomes of SAP TRM training online?
In this training course you will learn an overview and introduction of new functions, characteristics and analytics in SAP Treasury and Risk Management. Participants gain exposure to foreign currency and commodity exposures, including exposure management, commodity price risk hedging, commodity futures and hedging, new hedge effectiveness testing - regression analysis. Participants will also learn about SWIFT Correspondence Monitor for MT3xx and MT 5xx Messages - Automatic Matching and Conformations, SWIFT Correspondence Monitor Automatic Matching and Conformations for MT3xx Messages, and New Product Type Forward Stock Transaction.
Transaction Manager: A major task in many financial sectors is to end financial transactions. Depending on the company's policy, subsidiaries may focus on providing in-house service or investing in liquid assets, financing a planned investment, or actively participating in financial markets to avoid existing risks. The Transaction Manager provides tools to process related financial transactions, ranging from Deal Capture to Transferring Related Data to Financial Accounting. The system supports traditional vault units focused on the commercial and asset management sectors. It allows you to use a single platform for a variety of transactions, from short-term finance to long-term strategic investments.
Market Risk Analyzer: In addition to traditional finance management functions such as cash management and liquidity assurance, effective market risk management is a critical element in keeping your company competitive. In this field, the Market Risk Analyzer provides a wide range of position assessments, such as mark-to-market valuations of financial transactions. It also includes tools to calculate risk and return statistics, including exposure, future values, sensitivity and risk. When you run these reports, you can include both contract positions and fictitious financial transactions in the calculations. Values are based on real and simulated market prices. Coupled with a high degree of flexibility to generate reports, the Market Risk Analyzer provides a reliable evaluation base for market risk control.
Credit Risk Analyzer: Credit Risk Analyzer Counterparty focuses on measuring, analyzing and controlling default risk. The first step is to cover the specific risks associated with financial transactions in an organization. Credit Risk Analyzer allows you to actively control risks by setting limits. It supports simple limit management functions, as well as extensive reporting options with online monitoring. As a result, managers are in a position to recognize and act on credit risks when they occur.
Portfolio Analyzer: Since the available funds for investment are generally limited and there are many investment options to choose from, the key question for investment policy decisions is how well the investments actually work. The financial success of an investment is a key factor when making investment policy decisions. Portfolio Analyzer is designed to provide answers to this question. It measures the absolute return on investment, compares the results to the stated objectives, and divides the overall performance into parts by attributing individual portfolio positions to the overall outcome. The basis for these evaluations is the portfolio structure, which allows you to group investments in different categories. You can run evaluations for portfolios at different levels in the portfolio hierarchy or for asset classes across multiple portfolios.
Integration: SAP Treasury and Risk Management is a comprehensive solution in which various components are closely related. Financial transactions performed in the transaction manager can be evaluated and monitored using the analyzer components. TRM Analyzer Components Market Risk Analyzer, Portfolio Analyzer and Credit Risk Analyzer In addition, Transaction Manager is also integrated with SAP Cash Management.
TrainingTycoon Self-Placed Training and its Benefits
· We provide the depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for SAP TRM Online Trainings.
· We also provide Case studies for the Online Training. We do Schedule the sessions based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.
· We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
· We also provide Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches also for Online Training. We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
Why to Choose TrainingTycoon for SAP TRM Training
· Technology is directly proportional to job opportunities. Updating to the technology is more important. TrainingTycoon is perfect to learn advance skills to update your career.
· The Training Tycoon is successful path to reach your destination. It not only trains the candidates it also helps to build their bright future. It provide training across the global Learn Today and Lead Tomorrow
· TrainingTycoon SAP TRM Training makes to expert in all the concepts. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At TrainingTycoon, it is a matter of pride to us to make job oriented hands on courses available to anyone, anytime and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.
SCHEDULE AND ATTEND FREE DEMO HERE! SAP TRM Training