ONLINE RUBIK'S CUBE WORKSHOP FOR BEGINNERS
About this Event
This will be a beginners' Rubik's cube session for Participants of above 8 years of age using Zoom app. You will need to have a 3 X 3 Rubik's cube with you. We will be guiding you to solve the world's most popular puzzle invented by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture Erno Rubik in 1975. in a most beginners friendly method along with some tips and tricks for the same.
-3 by 3 Rubik's Cube
-Interest and the curiosity to solve the world’s most popular puzzle the ultimate brainteaser “The Rubik's Cube”.
- Zoom app downloaded on Desktop Laptop (Recommended) or phone.
What will you learn in this session:-
CURRICULUM 3X3 RUBIK'S CUBE - BEGINNERS
1. STEP 1 – GET TO KNOW YOUR RUBIK’S CUBE- (Session-1)
2. STEP 2 – THE DAISY METHOD TO SOLVE THE WHITE CROSS.-(Session - 2)
3. STEP 3 – SOLVE THE WHITE CORNERS- (Session-3)
4. STEP 4 – SOLVE THE MIDDLE LAYER. (Session-4)
5. STEP 5 – SOLVE THE YELLOW CROSS. (Session -5)
6. STEP 6 – SOLVE THE YELLOW FACE- (Session-6)
(GET ALL THE YELLOW ON TOP)
7. STEP 7 – POSITION THE YELLOW CORNERS CORRECTLY. (Session -7)
8. STEP 8 – POSITION THE YELLOW EDGES CORRECTLY. (Session -8)
After completing all the 8 sessions you will be able to solve the Rubik’s cube from any scrambled state under a minute with a bit of practice.
Benefits of Rubik's Cube Workshop For Kids
Coach Bany Sadar
Founder of Bany’s Cube Studio