National Seminar on Implantable Hearing Solutions (NSIHS) 2019
It is our great pleasure and honor to invite you for the forthcoming workshop “National Seminar on Implantable Hearing Solutions -2019.
This workshop will be hosted by the department of ENT & Audiology, Society to aid the Hearing Impaired (SAHI) and Apollo Cochlear Implant Clinic.
This Seminar will be a platform for the exchange of information regarding basics to advances in Implantable hearing solutions.
Theme of the seminar “Challenges in cochlear implantation”
• Starting a cochlear implant programme
• CI in children with additional disability
• CI in cochlear and nerve anomalies
• CI in geriatrics
• Tricks of trade to MAP
• Working across the language barrier
• Challenges in main streaming children
• Choosing between CI & ABI
• Bimodal hearing
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
Dr. E.C. Vinaya Kumar
National Seminar on IHS - 2019