Hyderabad | 2 Day course in Drug Discovery & Genome Editing
BDG LifeSciences (OPC) Pvt. Ltd. formerly known as BioDiscovery Group, India is an expert in conducting Training, Novel Research Projects, Workshops & Online Courses in technologies of Bioinformatics. Started in 2010 we have been conducting Workshops since 2012 and till date, we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculties, professor, company executives, etc from India as well as other countries. As we believe in a different way of learning which is HANDS ON PRACTICAL SESSIONS our workshops are unique because participants perform on their own computer/laptop on software/servers, so it is practical application of technology which is the main reason of our success where we have conducted 100+ workshops around the world on latest technologies of Bioinformatics especially Drug Discovery & Designing, MD Simulations, NGS Data Analysis and Gene & Genome Editing by CRISPR/Cas9.
We have launched a 2-Day training course & HANDS-ON workshop in Drug Discovery Technology & Genome Editing by CRISPR/Cas9, ZFNs & TALENs in Hyderabad, India. This 2-day hands-on training course will focus on the topics of Molecular Interactions in Drug Discovery & Design along with techniques in Genome Editing. The program is designed to help students, researchers, faculties, professors, scientists, and company professionals to understand and use fundamental Bioinformatics & Drug discovery concepts. The course includes lectures and hands-on training on concepts, applications, and software tools.
To see the pictures of our previous events click here and click here for all our upcoming as well as previous workshop listing. To view the video feedback of our previous events kindly visit our YouTube Channel
ONLY 20 SEATS | BRING YOUR LAPTOP HAVING WINDOWS OS FOR SOFTWARE INSTALLATION & TRAINING
ACCOMMODATION & FOOD YOU HAVE TO MANAGE ON YOUR OWN
• Workshop Material
• Papers of Technology
Introduction of Drug Discovery Technology
Science involved in disease target identification
In-silico generation of ligands
Conversion of .mol files to .pdb files
Protein optimization & Energy Minimization
Molecular Docking (Creation of Grid Parameter & Dock Parameter files
Running autogrid & autodock Algorithm
Selection of inhibitors on the basis of binding energies(delta G) and Lipinski's Rule of 5
Creating docking complex
Structure Analysis- Protein & ligand complex
Prediction of Molecular Properties
Prediction of Bioactivity
Bioavailability, ADME & Toxicity
What is Genome Editing
What is Genome Editing used for
How does Genome Editing Work
Types of Genome Editing
Genome Editing Systems (CRISPR/Cas9, ZFNs, TALENs)
Ethical Concern of Genome Editing
What is CRISPR- Glossary, Discovery, & Mechanism
Application of CRISPR- Gene Silencing, Homology Directed Pair (Knock-in), etc.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
With basic knowledge in Life Science that would like to receive a comprehensive overview or refresher on Drug Discovery & Genome Editing the target audience comprises
Student: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Ph*rm*cy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences.
Professionals: Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Pharmaceutical scientists from industry, academia, and regulatory agencies.
Hands-on exercises will be performed individually using software tools (no prior experience required).
QUERIES ZU1haWwtdHJhaW5pbmdzIHwgYmlvZGlzY292ZXJ5Z3JvdXAgISBjb20=, c2FyYWggfCBiaW9kaXNjb3Zlcnlncm91cCAhIGNvbQ== For a quick response, just WhatsApp:+917017955472
T & C
• Only Windows OS is required for training & software installation.
• While buying the ticket choose the right category of registration in which you fall. If you register under the wrong category then your registration will be invalid and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE. This is your mistake and the company is not responsible for it.
• Once registration is done it is NON-REFUNDABLE/NON TRANSFERABLE.
• Once you register we will send you Welcome email 5 days prior to the event. This email will have all detail of files, software, etc.
• You need to follow the instructions in the welcome email and prepare your system accordingly.
• If you do not turn up for any training session on any day then NO CERTIFICATE WILL BE AWARDED TO YOU.
• Timings are to be strictly followed- If you are late for more than 15 minutes from the start then you will not be allowed to enter on that particular day.
• The certificate will be given only when you attend all sessions and of the category in which you have registered.
• Please bring your PHOTO ID of College/Department/Institute/University/Company for verification.
• Please bring the PRINT OUT of the ticket which you have got after registration. We need a HARD COPY. Without PHOTO ID and PRINT OUT of ticket entry will not be given.
• Our workshops depend on participants who register hence if we do not achieve our break-even to conduct the event we cancel the event. In this case, the money which you paid will be refunded.
• The venue of the event can be changed depending on the decision of the management of BDG Lifesciences (OPC) Private Limited.
You may also like the following events from BioDiscovery-Solutions for future: