Geospatial World Forum will take place at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre, Hyderabad, India, from 23 - 25 of January 2017 dedicated to the topic "Geospatial + Deep Learning: Shaping Smarter World". GWF is a big geospatial business technical event, happening since the past decade, highlighting the value and power of geospatial technology as an enabler in addressing global economic and socio-economic issues. It is one of the 'must-attend' events for geospatial professionals, featuring large scale conference and exhibition, top-ranked keynote speakers, major industry segments, high-level discussion programs, and various social networking events. In the course of GWF, this year the 250 Years Anniversary of Survey of India – India’s National Mapping Organization and one of the oldest Survey Agencies in the world – will be celebrated.
RIEGL and our Partner Meatech Solutions (www.meatechsolutions.com
) will showcase the latest RIEGL developments including the RiCOPTER, the RIEGL miniVUX-1UAV, the RIEGL VZ-400i 3D Terrestrial Laser Scanner and the VMZ Hybrid Mobile Laser Scanner at booth no 10 in the associated exhibition.
We would also like to invite you to join the RIEGL presentations:
- "Reality Capture with LiDAR" in Pre-Conference Geobiz Summit, Session: Reality Mesh & Digital Engineering on Sunday, January 22 at 14:30-16:00,
- “Data quality from high-end high-altitude airborne laser scanning employing state-of-the-art Waveform Processing LiDAR” in Land Administration Segment, Session: Laveraging Geospatial Technology for Cadestral Surveys on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 9:30-11:00,
- „UAV-based multi-sensor survey of disaster locations for first-responder support” in Climat Change and Disaster Managment, Session: Securiting Habitats and Resources on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 16:30-18:00,
- "LiDAR as a Survey Method" in Digital Cartography Summit, Session: Modern Geospatial Survey Methods on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 16:30-18:00,
- “How much of a historic town can be mapped by the fastest high-end terrestrial laser scanner within a working day?” in Smart Cities Segment, Safe City Session on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 13.30-14:10.
Furthermore, Johannes Riegl Jr., RIEGL CMO, will be participating in the Closing Panel on Future of Survey and Mapping during Digital Cartography Summit on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 from 13:30-15:00 in Hall 5.