The Cyberabad Gujarati Association (CGA) is delighted to announce details of the vibrant celebration of signature annual traditional Garba-Dandiya event, Dandiya Ramzat 2019 (8th consecutive edition) and celebrate divine Navratri festival.
Booking is open and tickets can be purchased online here! Hurry, book your passes now to avoid premium charges or disappointment due to passes sold out.
- Biggest in Cyberabad region, successfully organized since 2012
- Vibrant experience of playing traditional Garba/ Dandiya with family and friends
- Multiple donor pass Options (season pass/ one day pass) at very reasonable rate
- Complementary food voucher with donor pass*
- Stall serving delicious foods at reasonable rate
- Lots of prices to win
*Season pass charges include food coupon worth Rs.100 and one-day pass charges include food coupon worth Rs. 50. These food coupons will be issued on the day of event along with entry passes and can be redeemed at food stalls during the event.
Important points to consider:
- Prior registration is MUST. Spot registration will not be available.
- The amount once paid will be non-refundable.
- After purchasing ticket online, you will receive an email, SMS with booking ID. You MUST bring this receipt at the venue to get the actual entry pass in exchange at the venue.
- Pass fees includes entry fee for one person as per the ticket category. Additional payment gateway charges may apply.
- Season pass charges include food coupon worth Rs. 100 and one-day pass charges include food coupon worth Rs. 50. These food coupons will be issued along with entry pass on the day of event and can be redeemed at food stalls during the event.
- Stalls serving delicious food will be available at venue.
- Outside food is not allowed.
- Kid/Child entry is only permitted if accompanied by Adult. Manipulating the ticket is punishable offense, and will attract serious actions.
- This event is organized with an aim to play Garba/ Dandiya in traditional way and to cultivate an understanding and appreciation of traditional Gujarati culture.
- Participant must maintain discipline and code of conduct on the ground.
- Organizers reserve the rights to confiscate passes of the participants indulging in misbehavior or found under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Participation in the event, and associated activities, is at individuals’ sole and exclusive risk. The CGA, or any representatives thereof, shall not be held responsible for any personal injury, accidents, loss, damage or theft of personal belongings or costs of any nature arising directly or indirectly from any such circumstances. Cooperation from all the participants is requested to ensure safety at the event and avoid any potential incidents.
- CGA reserves the right to amend the event rules or terminate the event at any time without any liability to any participant. In the case of any dispute concerning the operation of any element of the event or these event terms and conditions, the decision of the CGA will be final and abiding to all.