Finally your wait is over! One of the most awaited festival of the year, Navratri is here.
The Cyberabad Gujarati Association (CGA) is delighted to announce details of the vibrant celebration of annual traditional Garba-Dandiya Dandiya Ramzat 2018 (7th consecutive edition) and celebrate divine Navratri festival.
Booking is open and tickets can be purchased online from exclusive tickiting partner allevents.in.
Important points to consider:
- Prior registration is a MUST.
- The amount once paid will be non-refundable.
- Pass fees includes entry fee for one person. Additional payment gateway charges will apply.
- Kid/Child entry is only permitted if accompanied by Adult. Manipulating the ticket is punishable offense, and will attract serious actions.
- Food is not included in the entry pass and needs to be purchased separately. Stalls serving delicious food will be available at venue.
- After purchasing ticket online, you will receive an email, SMS with booking ID. You MUST bring this receipt at the venue to get the actual ticket in exchange at the venue.
- This event is organized with an aim to play Garba/ Dandiya in traditional way and to cultivate an understanding and appreciation of traditional Gujarati culture.
- Participant must maintain discipline and code of conduct on the ground.
- Organizers reserve the rights to confiscate passes of the participants indulging in misbehavior or found under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Participation in the event, and associated activities, is at individuals’ sole and exclusive risk. The CGA, or any representatives thereof, shall not be held responsible for any personal injury, accidents, loss, damage or theft of personal belongings or costs of any nature arising directly or indirectly from any such circumstances. Cooperation from all the participants is requested to ensure safety at the event and avoid any potential incidents.
- CGA reserves the right to amend the event rules or terminate the event at any time without any liability to any participant. In the case of any dispute concerning the operation of any element of the event or these event terms and conditions, the decision of the CGA will be final and abiding to all.