Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Huntsville?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Huntsville has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- St. Patty's 2020 was hosted at MillersTavern Huntsville.
- Eric Rhodes Solo and St. Patty's Shenanigans at The Open Bottle! was hosted at The Open Bottle: Madison.
- St. Patrick's Day Celebration was hosted at Cajun Steamer.
- St Paddy’s Celebration was hosted at SiP.
- Bitchy Bingo St. Paddy's Edition was hosted at Maggie Meyers Irish Pub.
- WvB In St. Patrick's Day Parade was hosted at Downtown Huntsville.
- Brews to Benefit for Huntsville St. Patrick's Day Parade was hosted at Straight To Ale Brewing.
- Walk the St. Patrick's Day Parade with HYP was hosted at Downtown Huntsville, Alabama.
- St. Patrick's Day Crawfish Boil was hosted at Moe's Original BBQ Downtown Huntsville.
- Melt’s St. Patrick’s day celebration was hosted at Melt - Huntsville.
- The Poppy St. Patrick’s Day Extravaganza! was hosted at The Poppy.
- St. Patrick’s Day was hosted at Governors Drive.
- St. Patrick's Day Lunch was hosted at Charger Cafe.
- Shamrock Member Comp was hosted at High Point Climbing and Fitness Huntsville.
- Network'd by BNI: Luck + Hustle = Gold was hosted at Haven Huntsville.