Join us for the most upscale New Year's Eve Party in Huntington Beach, CA. Gatsby's House brings all your great Gatsby party dreams to life!
About this Event
Orange County Nightlife
GATSBY'S HOUSE NYE
ORANGE COUNTY NEW YEAR'S EVE CELEBRATION 2023
- 4 Hour Premium Open Bar
- 3 Top OC DJs
- 2 Areas to Mingle
- 1 MASSIVE BALLROOM COUNTDOWN !!!
Join us for the biggest night out of the year! Orange County Nightlife is set to host a New Year’s Eve party like none other, complete with Gatsby-esque glamour, at the Pasea Hotel in Huntington Beach, CA.
Dance, Party & Enjoy the Amenities!
- Top OC DJs playing the hits: EDM, Top 40, & Open Format
- Inside Main Ballroom with DJs: Peter G, Richard Wayne and special guest
- Multiple Fully Staffed Bars
- Festive Party Favors for all
- Large Stage with State of the Art Lighting & Sound Systems
- All day check-in starts at 4pm-7pm to get the party started with easy entry (see below for details)
- One Spectacular NYE Countdown Experience!
- Plus - Tanner's Restaurant will be open till 4am for after show eats (located in lobby of hotel)
PLUS Amazing VIP Area with:
- Early Check-in at 8:45pm with first access promptly at 9pm
- Private Ultra-Premium Open Bar Drinks (with multiple bars and staff for your convenience)
- Limited Exclusive Access to VIP areas
- Upgraded Party Favors
- Private VIP Entrance to avoid the lines
- Tray Passed Appetizers in VIP Area
- All Access to VIP Area with Private DJ, Dance Floor, and Open Seating
New Year’s Eve is to champagne as parties are to Jay Gatsby - so don't miss out on this year's premier countdown experience: Gatsby's House OC New Year's Eve 2023 at the upscale & trendy Pasea Hotel.
Huntington Beach, CA – December 31, 2022– VIP Nightlife invites party-goers to ring in the New Year in true 1920’s flapper fashion at Gatsby's House NYE, along the Oceanside, at the Pasea Hotel.
Gatsby’s House will be a trip back into the roaring twenties; when women were known as eccentric flappers and men spared no expense to be the big cheese. New Year's Eve at the Pasea Hotel promises an evening of seductive glamour, so leave your inhibitions at the door and give in to the extravagance of the era.
What’s included: From 9:00pm - 1:30am, General Admission "Movers" Guests will enjoy premium drinks from our fully stocked premium open bar; featuring Tito's Vodka and more. Meanwhile. the Bees Knees will indulge in Ketel One Vodka, Johnnie Walker Black (among other ultra-premium brands) & enjoy succulent, tray-passed appetizers from 10pm to 12am. *Ticket purchase is prepayment for your choice of beverages.
Plus this multi-room NYE party will also have surprises throughout the night; topped off with complimentary party favors for all and an amazing countdown in both rooms!!
So get into the groove for the evening; and dress up as a fun flapper or wear a debonair vintage suit. With popular OC DJs spinning your favorite open format music, from Edm to Top 40 & Hip-Hop, Gatsby's House at the Pasea will be your best option to have the time of your life!
SOME INFO TO KNOW
- All day check-in starts at 4pm to 7pm for easy entry to get the party started! Person whose name the reservation/tickets are under MUST be present with ID to obtain passes. All patrons will be ID'd upon entry into event.
- Must be 21+ to participate. All Sales Final; no refunds or exchanges. Prices are subject to change while supplies last.
- Dress Code: Dress to impress. Flapper, Roaring 20s, Zoot Suits encouraged. Otherwise, semi-formal and/or cocktail attire required.
- Parking: No self-parking, but valet is available at hotel for extra fee. There's also nearby parking at: Pacific City Parking Garage, Pier Plaza (across street from Pasea), and Main Promenade Parking Structure at 200 Main St.
- Do Not Drink & Drive: Please party responsibly. Opt for ride share, taxi or a designated driver company to get home safely.
- Please Note: We follow the CDC & WHO websites for all recommended guidelines to throw a safe event. If event is cancelled due to Covid-19, you will be refunded.
- Health and Safety Protocols: For All Guests will be announced closer to the event date, and will be based on current CDC Guidelines and City of Huntington Beach's protocols for us to party safely and responsibly.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES FINAL: There are NO REFUNDS, NO CANCELLATIONS, no credits, no exchanges, and no transfers after the order has been made.
Credit Card & ID:
You must present the original credit card used to purchase the ticket and a valid Government Issued Photo Identification (along with your e-tickets that have been emailed to you via Eventbrite when your order was placed): the name on both the credit card and ID match the name on your purchased tickets, in order to gain entry to the event. If the name on the Credit Card and/or ID does not match the tickets, or if you do not have both the credit card used to make the purchase and government issued identification, you will be denied entry to event without a refund.
- No credit or refund will be issued as a result of the ticket purchaser or any person in the party contracting COVID-19 or a variant alike. By purchasing tickets to a VIP Nightlife Event, you understand and agree that tickets are non-refundable and you are assuming the risk that you may not be able to use tickets purchased if you contract COVID-19 or variants alike. You further agree that you will not attend any VIP Nightlife event if you currently have symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19 prior to attending and/or have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not completed the CDC recommended quarantine period. Be advised attendees may be required to show proof of vaccine and/or a negative test result. As the rules for events vary by location and change often, please check your local listing and respective government authorities for any applicable rules that may apply to you. You will not receive a refund if you are unable to attend an event due to any non-compliance with local rules, event guidelines, vaccine status, or failure to provide a negative test result. However, VIP Nightlife may allow you to transfer your tickets for any reason to another person by having the ticket purchaser email customer service within 24 hours of the event aW5mbyB8IHZpcG5pZ2h0bGlmZSAhIGNvbQ== with a copy of the original ticket purchaser's photo ID and credit card used to purchase the tickets along with the email address and name of the customer to whom the tickets will be transferred. Please be advised that VIP Nightlife may not be able to honor all requests for transfers if they are made outside of business hours or too close to the time of the actual event.
- If you encounter a problem at the event, you must file a complaint with Promoter within 5 calendar days following the date of the event; failure to contact Promoter within the 5-day period will be a complete waiver of your right to request compensation whether monetary or otherwise. If you need customer support, Promoter’s email is aW5mbyB8IHZpcG5pZ2h0bGlmZSAhIGNvbQ==.
- By placing an order, you are confirming that you received this policy and are agreeing to abide by the clauses within. This Purchase Policy is a binding contract between you and event Promoter.
- By purchasing a ticket, package or reservation you're entitled to entry to event you're purchasing it for. At the time of your order, Eventbrite will place an order for your ticket(s) in the Promoter’s ticketing system, reducing the number of tickets available for the chosen event. Before purchasing your ticket(s) we urge you to confirm the title, time and location of the event(s) you wish to attend, as there are no refunds. Each event has a definitive date, start time and end time. If you do not show up to the event, you understand that you are forfeiting your ticket(s) and therefore your ticketing fee (the entirety of what you paid) will not be returned to you. If you do not attend your event, you're still 100% financially liable for your purchase. If you cannot attend event, you will not receive refund.
- If the event is canceled you will receive a refund for the face value of the ticket.
- Unforeseen circumstances beyond promoter’s control will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions, natural disasters, waiting in lines, extended waits in lines, family emergencies, medical emergencies, employment issues including layoffs, traffic, parking, public or private transportation issues, etc. If you purchased for the incorrect date, location, event, etc, promoter is not obligated to provide a refund, credit, exchange or transfer. If cancellation or transfer request is approved, promoter reserves the right to charge a $10 administrative fee for its time, in addition to charging a $10 restocking fee per ticket if tickets are placed back on sale. Promoters, Venue Owners, Venue Management, Security, Event Staff, and other agents of the event, have the right to refuse entry to any ticket-holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion , including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, failing to comply with the rules of the venue, incorrect attire, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security, and other restrictions. Ticket-holder is aware that the Venue and Talent are subject to change without notice, which are not grounds for a refund. Ticket-holder is aware that amenities promised by Promoter are not guaranteed, and are not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: VIP amenities, drink specials, drink tickets, gifts, express entry, special areas, celebrity guests, etc. Dissatisfaction with any aspect of the event is not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: music, DJ(s), decorations or lack thereof, party favors or lack thereof, beverages or lack thereof, alcohol selection, bar staff, food availability and selection, fellow patrons/attendees, venue staff, event staff, security, performances, ambiance, amenities, venue, check-in process, seating or lack of seating, wait in lines, emergency closures of event, emergency return of boats or yachts, delayed commencing of events, early ending of events, public amenities such as fireworks or public performances or the lack thereof, line of sight of public amenities such as fireworks or public performances being blocked by trees, buildings, boats, people, and/or other things, etc.
Release of Liability:
- By purchasing the tickets through Eventbrite, you hereby release and forever discharge Promoter from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance at, and voluntary participation in, the event(s), including claims for personal injury, or damage to personal property, or any other claims for negligence on the part of the event’s Promoter. By purchasing the tickets through Eventbrite for this event, you hereby release and forever discharge event Promoter, and their officers and agents, from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance and participation at the event(s). It is hereby understood that the purchase of tickets by you and your participation in the events shall not be construed as an assumption on the part of Promoter of responsibility, liability, or control of the events.
- By Purchasing tickets for this event, ticket purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless event Promoter, said entities officers, owners, employees, and agents, from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of or by reason of complying with this Indemnity Clause. Ticket purchaser, their heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby release, remise, and forever discharge event Promoter and its entities owners, officers, employees and agents, from all manner of actions, causes of actions, suits, debts, judgments, executions, claims, demands whatsoever, known or unknown, in law or equity, which ticket-holder has ever had, now have, may have, or claim against event Promoter.
Collections & Legal Action Against Debt:
- Once you make a purchase, if those funds are removed from the Promoter's account and given back to you, you owe the Promoter that money back, plus applicable fees as outlined below. If you owe money to Promoter, Promoter reserves the right to take legal action against you and/or send you to collections for the recovery of said debt. If you are sent to collection or there is legal action taken against you, you are fiscally responsible for any and all legal costs and fees, directly associated and/or indirectly associated, with recovering the debt owed by you. Promoter's collection’s agencies reserve the right to negatively affect your personal credit score until your debt is paid. Once an account has been placed in collections, the only way to get yourself out of Collections is to pay the debt owed by you to the collections agency.
- In the event there are any legal disputes against Promoter, by agreeing to this Purchase Policy, you agree that such disputes will be arbitrated. You further agree that the location of arbitration will be set in Los Angeles County, California.
- If any clause, aspect, part or provisions of this Purchase Policy is found to be null, void, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of this Purchase Policy remains in full binding effect, and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limited extent required to permit the enforcement of said clause that required modification and of the agreement as a whole.
Thank you for your purchase!