Houston’s Historic District with 19th century architecture offers a great sight for tourist. It is a very eventful city always organizing events related to art, music dance and theatre. The city’s Theatre District has the renowned Houston Grand Opera. iFest, Houston Gay Pride Parade, Art Car Parade, Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and Houston Shakespeare festival are the widely celebrated events held in the city. Space Centre, Museum of Fine Arts and Houston Museum District are most famous tourist spots. Its nightlife is full of thrill, music and entertainment. You can dance whole night without getting bored. The city features a number of high end restaurants offering cuisines from all over the world. Fancy hotels can be easily spotted in the city.
Food & Drinks
Health & Wellness
Explore the best of things to do in Houston! From catching a show to dining at a popular restaurant, here are a few things that you definitely shouldn’t miss:
1. Head To NRG Stadium To Watch The Houston Livestock Show And Rodeo.
2. Get Premium Experience Of Shopping At The Galleria.
3. Go Bouldering Or Learn Tai-Chi At The Texas Rock Gym.
4. Enjoy An Innovative And New Kind Of Golf Experience At Topgolf.
5. Play Laser Tag With Your Friends At Battlefield Houston.
6. Bless Your Taste Buds With Food & Drinks At Saint Arnold Brewing Company.
7. Play An Adventurous Escape Game At The Escape Game Houston.
8. Admire The Beautiful Artistic Pieces At Arts District Houston.
9. Catch Free Live Shows From March Till November At The Miller Outdoor Theatre.
10. Explore Houston In The Best Way Possible. Take A Lovely Bicycle Tour Of The City!
Want to boost attendance and reach a wider audience for your events?
AllEvents is the perfect platform for event organizers looking to connect
with enthusiastic attendees.
Sell your event tickets
here and take your events to the next level.
All the amazing things to do are very much aligned with the places to visit in Houston. There are beautiful attractions, restaurants, cafes and a lot more. Here’s a glimpse of Houston for you:
1. Get An Out Of The World Experience At The Space Center Houston.
2. Visit The Multi-Storey Sculptural Fountain At Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park.
3. Check Out The Sharks In An Underwater Train At Downtown Aquarium.
4. Be Ready To Get Weird Out By The Bats At Waugh Drive Bat Colony.
5. For The Love Of Science, Culture, And History, Here Are Few Museum You Can Visit:
Houston Museum Of Natural Science
The Health Museum
Museum Of Fine Arts
The 1940 Air Terminal Museum
6. Get A Panoramic View Of Houston From The Observation Deck Of JPMorgan Chase Tower.
7. Experience The James Turrell's "Twilight Epiphany" At Rice University.
8. Live The Lavish Suit Life And Have A Premium Experience At Hotel Zaza.
9. Visit The Human-Made Wonder And Offer Your Prayers At BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir.
10. Take A Look At Picturesque Views Over The Landscape And The Skyline At Buffalo Bayou Park.
Take a break from the rut, discover the best weekend getaways from Houston and move out:
Dive Into An Amazing Time At Ifly Indoor Skydiving In Austin.
Take A Hike At The Enchanted Rock State Natural Area At Fredericksburg.
Camping At Garner State Park Will Be A Relaxing Experience.
For A Hearty Beach Getaway, Head To Galveston Island.
Tube Yourself And Float Down The Comal River Near Houston.
Take On Some Adventures By Indulging In Paddling Or Boating At Port O'Connor.
Have A Relaxing Time And Refresh Yourself At The Lake Austin Spa Resort.
Take A Day Off At The Six Flags Fiesta Texas To Pump Up Your Adrenaline.
Have A Sunday Brunch And Relax In The Pool At The Inn At Dos Brisas.
For The Best Live Music Scene And River Adventures Along With Hippie Weirdness, Head To San Marcos.
Take on experiences, visit beautiful attractions, and attend exciting events in Houston to make it all worthwhile.
Don't miss your favorite concert again. We deliver best of the city happenings and handpicked content for you every week. Subscribe weekly email newsletter for Houston.
Like us on Facebook and get interesting updates in your Feed.
Stay tuned with the most relevant events happening around you. Attend, Share & Influence!
E.g. Jack is first name and Mandanka is last name.