Where Should I Go For Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Houston?
This festival is celebrated by the Irish-American cities with distinctive events and activities. There is a lot to look forward to; parades, bar crawling events and more.
Houston has some fantastic venues which hosted St. Patrick's Day parades & events last year, find them below:
- OG Weekender - Welder Refuge & San Patricio hot spots was hosted at Ornithology Group, Houston.
- Houston "Luck of the Irish" Pub Crawl St Paddy's Weekend 2020 was hosted at The Dogwood + Various Venues.
- Cookie Decorating for Saint Patrick's Day in Houston was hosted at Pinstripes.
- St. Paddy's All Weekend Party was hosted at King's BierHaus - The Heights.
- Wicked Fun St. Paddy’s Pahty was hosted at Ladybirds.
- St Patrick was hosted at Downtown Houston.
- St. Patty’s Day Celebration was hosted at Little Woodrow's Shepherd.
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at Base! 3.17 was hosted at Base Houston.
- St. Patrick Tennis Mixer was hosted at Hearthstone Country Club.
- St. Paddy Sunday Throw Down was hosted at The Ranch Bar + Kitchen.
- St Patrick's Day Party! was hosted at Scotty's Pub.
- St. Patrick's Day - Maggiano's M**der Mystery Dinner was hosted at Maggiano's Little Italy.
- St. Paddy's Crawfish Boil at Nick's W/ John Barraza Project was hosted at Nick's Drive Inn.
- St Paddy's at Penny Whistle Pub was hosted at Penny Whistle Pub.
- Lucky's St. Patrick's Day Crawl - Houston was hosted at Front Porch Pub.