NONPROFIT EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP MASTERMIND HOUSTON
This two-day intensive targets decision makers in nonprofit organizations - i.e, the Founder, CEO, Executive Director level and/or Board members, key volunteers, the COO or VP level. AND YES, this is perfect for those who are thinking about starting a nonprofit and determine to structure yourself the right way out of the box.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
* Two day class-room style training, discussions and exercises led by The Nonprofit Expert
* A richer understanding of how to integrate organizational mission and strategy AND a plan to actually make the integration happen
* Knowledge, increased confidence and accountability in your ability and role to lead and evaluate your organization as a whole
* A clear perspective on your organization’s short-term and long-term potential and impact and how to relate/engage your community partners, collaborations, funders, volunteers, etc.
* Development of a plan of action for addressing key organizational and strategic challenges - fundraising, finance, communications, partnership, volunteers
* A strong network of relationships with a diverse group of nonprofit leaders (current and future leaders)
* 1-on-1 session (with nonprofit leader and board member and/or key volunteer)
* Hospitality Reception on Wednesday, January 18th - Place TBA
Also check out other Workshops in Houston