Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), event information may be out of date. Please confirm the details with event organizers. Also, now we have a list of online events for you to explore while staying safe at home.
Because the Houston stay-at-home order has been extended, we are switching over to a virtual format!
Social Behavior is hosting a VIRTUAL Memorial Day Scavenger Hunt with $1000 IN PRIZES?AND YOU CAN NOW PLAY FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME!
Here are the Virtual Scavenger Hunt rules:
1. The list of clues will be released on this event page at 11:00 am on Monday May 25th!
2. Those clues will lead you to a Houston landmark. If you think you know the right answer, head to Google Maps or Google Earth and take a screenshot of the location!
3. You MUST upload the screenshot to THIS FACEBOOK EVENT page to claim the prize. Start a new post on the event page, select Add Photo/Video, and add the screenshot of the location.
4. If you are the first one to upload your screenshot, YOU ARE THE WINNER! We will confirm with you through comments.
5. The winners will be contacted and the prizes will be mailed to all winners.
6. EVERYONE is eligible! Since the list of clues kept secret until 11:00 am on Monday, everyone has the same odds to win!
?There will be 5 prize bundles:
EACH PRIZE BUNDLE HAS:?
?$100 Gas Card Courtesy of fuelUP Gas Stations
?$50 Gift Card to Chick'nCone Houston
?$50 Gift Basket with snacks and goodies, Brew Chew Dog Treats, Social Behavior brand swag!
We can’t wait to see everyone participate and see the pics of our winners! ?
About The Host: We fuse Social Media + Consumer Behavior to create a strong Social Media Marketing strategy for your business. We also Design, Brand & Digitally Market.
Website Link: http://www.socialmediahouston.com
Nearby HotelsSocial Behavior: Social Media Agency, 2031 Westcreek Ln, Houston, Texas 77027, Houston, United States