For Our Youth Foundation, known for hosting the annual tennis tournament 'Tennis For Tourette's,' is now hosting an annual winter tournament!
For Our Youth Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established in 2015 with the wellbeing and healthy upbringing of children in mind. We are organized and operated to raise awareness and funds for childhood diseases and illnesses, stem generational poverty, and tackle food insecurity that affects 15.3 million children in the United States. We are fully committed to the successors of our future, and we will do everything in our power to provide hope, support, and encouragement to children everywhere, no matter what battle they are fighting—we want them to know they’re not alone.
Help us fund our projects, which includes providing scholarships to deserving students who share the same values that we do, fundraise for medical research of the various childhood illnesses and diseases we raise awareness for, feed and clothe the homeless, and future potential projects, by participating in our annual tennis tournament.
Become a supporting member and register to play in our winter tournament below!
1. Single Elimination
3. Advantage scoring at finals
4. 8 game pro set until quarter-finals
5. Best 2 out of 3 sets starting at quarter-finals
1. Draws and times will be posted 5 days before the tournament
2. Show up at least 30 minutes before your time of play. If you are 15 minutes late after you have been called onto a court, you will automatically be placed into the consolation bracket.
3. You may only register for a maximum of two divisions (cannot sign up for more than one singles)