5th Annual Holiday Party (Bagel Ball 2014)
It's that time of year again!! This is the time of the year that a lot of us look forward to - The Bagel Ball. I am really looking forward to yet another year of great times and lots of fun with a lot of Jewish friends. Those of you who have gone in the past, know it's a great time.
I'd like to continue with the tradition of a really fun night with Jewish people and throw a party for us all to hang out, mingle, and most importantly have fun! We had an EXCELLENT turnout last year, and definitely want to keep it going.
There will be NO COVER CHARGE, so now you have no excuse not to show up. Yes - you read that right, this event is FREE.
The party will be at one of Houston's upscale venus -- GlassHouse! As with any over 21 establishment, here are a few rules:
1) Must be 21 to get in.
2) Dress code will be enforced
3) Have fun!
Couple of other things:
- There won't be any issues at the door. I've been asked about this several times, just dress appropriately and you'll be able to get in no problem. It's an upscale bar (same thing as last year) - so no t-shirts, etc. Those of you who were there last year know that it wasn't an issue.
- There will be self parking available.
- The parking lot in front of the club and a very large parking lot next door (next to Rebels) will be open, and FREE.
- The parking lot behind Brixx (one block north of Washington) will ALSO be FREE.
- There is always street parking available as well, but make sure to pay the meter because the city requires payment 24/7 on Washington.
- There will be GREAT music. If you were there last year, the music was EXCELLENT.
Hope to see you guys there! Please pass along the invite all your friends - as I said, like last year, this event will be FREE
Liked this event? Spread the word :