January Work Day
Get out of the house for a bit and have some fun! Volunteers and friends welcome as we take a few hours to put away our holiday decorations, organize for the display change, and do a few more little projects. The more the merrier, we will have lots of projects both active and sitting. Donuts and coffee likely, many hands make light work!
- Holiday decor removal and storage
- Put away the Joan Nash-O’Dell wedding display
- Horseheads High School Bulletin Board (classes of 2019, 2009, 1999, 1989, 1979, 1969, 1959, 1949)
- fix rope and pulley at front of Depot
Tentative (depending on volunteer interest), may be completed on a later workday
- prep for local businesswomen display
- create a poster tri-fold for the school wellness fair
- scanning historic photos
- filing and organizing
Other work as needed.
Liked this event? Spread the word :