Layla Hinchen, Permanent Makeup, Aesthetics & Training Ltd, 63 Butts Green Road, RM11 2JS Hornchurch, UK, Hornchurch, United Kingdom
Level 4 VTCT Beginner Course
Our VTCT Level 4 course is ideal for complete beginners wishing to obatain their level 4 in Permanent Makeup. This is the highest qualification you can achieve in Permanent makeup and is internationally recognised, accepted by all licensing authorities.
What will i learn:
* Health & safety
* working in a safe environment
* Colour theory
* Equipment & needle configurations
* Skin types
* Facial features & balance
* Brow design
* Contraindications / contra-actions
* Pre & post care
* Hairstroke / powder / block eyebrows
* Lip liner / lip blush / full lip colour
* Top & lower eyelash enhancement
* Top & lower eyeliner
* Full kit with Vahalla, atom X, foot switch, needles, disposables, pigments, drawing & measuring tools & Membrane aftercare products
* Training manuals & handouts
* Free shaddowing sessions
* £100 voucher for a treatment of your choice
* Access to our private support group
* A lifetime of ongoing support
* VTCT Level 4 certificate
Please note, this is an intense training course and has a pre requisite of Level 3 minimum. If you do not currently hold a Level 3 in anatomy & physiology, beauty therapy or hairdressing you will need our Level 3 anatomy add on.
For more information please contact us for your FREE training pack.
Please be aware, booking fees are to secure your training date, these are non refundable and non transferable. For a full copy of our terms & conditions please contact us prior to making your booking.