The nearest public parking lots are Century Square, Kukui Plaza and Capitol Place and subject to posted parking rates.
Mass begins at 6 p.m. and will immediately be followed by Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament until 10 p.m.
On January 22 each year, we mark the anniversary of Roe vs. Wade, the tragic Supreme Court decision that supported legal abortion throughout the United States. As people of Christ, we stand for the Culture of Life. We stand as one family against abortion, euthanasia, assisted physician suicide, etc.
For the protection of your health and the health of others when joining us at Mass, certain precautions are being taken:
• All who are in the “at risk” or “vulnerable” categories should remain at home.
• All who are sick or have a fever or cough, or are exhibiting symptoms such as shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell should remain at home.
• Only a limited number of attendees will be able to access the church at any one time. Total attendance at Mass will be limited according to civil and ecclesial guidelines.
• To judiciously control the number of worshippers at each Mass, we have implemented an online reservation system through Eventbrite. Those who do not have access to a computer or need assistance with this process are encouraged to please contact the Office of Worship and one of our staff members will be able to help.
• Please plan on arriving to Mass twenty minutes early so ushers can help escort you to your seats. Have a copy of your reservation (printout or on your phone) available when you arrive for Mass to present to an usher.
• CDC Guidelines for social distancing — a minimum of six-feet of physical separation from all other persons not in your household or living unit — are always to be followed while in the church.
• Hand sanitizer will be available, but we encourage you to also bring your own. Please continue to practice good hygiene, including washing your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, prior to Mass and after Mass.
• All in attendance shall wear a cloth face covering as described and recommended by the CDC, which covers both your mouth and nose, while in the church.
We are excited to receive you at the Eucharistic Table of the Lord. Let us be safe and prudent as we live our sacramental life in Christ!
Also check out other Health & Wellness Events in Honolulu.
Tickets for Mass for the Protection of Life followed by Adoration on January 21 can be booked here.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
Create an online presence of your events and make them easy to discover & share with the relevant audience.Create Events