Master GIS in 4 weekends with this Instructor-led Training course delivered December 4, 2021 - January 2, 2022 US Pacific Time.About this Event
You can find more details on our website about how to Master Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in just 4 weekends with this Instructor-led training course:
Join us for 4 Weekends on Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Training course for Beginners which will be taught by GIS expert and is being delivered: December 4, 2021 - January 2, 2022 US Pacific Time for 16 hours over 4 weekends, 8 sessions, 2 sessions per weekend, 2 hours per session.
Weekends Schedule for GIS Training Course in 4 Weekends
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars
- The course will be taught in English language
- December 4, 2021 - January 2, 2022 US Pacific time
- 4 Weekends | 2 Hours on Saturdays, 2 Hours on Sundays every weekend US Pacific time
- 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your city name and check your local date and time for the first session to be held on December 4, 2021 at 7:30 AM US Pacific Time.
*There will be no class on December 25th due to Christmas holiday and January 1st due to New Year's holiday.Features and Benefits
- 4 weekends, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Real-life Scenarios
- Any person with passion and who wants to learn GIS, gain working knowledge of GIS, become proficient in GIS or wants to build a career in GIS .
- Minimum Computer Knowledge with any qualification.
- Any GIS Professional who wishes to improve his/her skills
- Find, explore, and create maps using GIS.
- Help students visualize and query the spatial data and attribute data and make connections to their own environment.
- Present questions and have students explore GIS maps to find answers.
- Guide students through a standard process for investigating a problem using GIS.
- Prepare a GIS map presentation on a topic of interest.
- Connecting to geospatial data over the internet.
- Working with geodatabase.
- How to work with attribute data.
- Displaying, symbolizing and classifying geospatial datasets.
- Creating maps for printing.
- How to perform attribute and spatial data queries.
- How to perform spatial analyses.
- On-screen digitizing of map data; importing coordinates.
- Metadata - what it is and why you need to know about it and create it.
- Understanding of general GIS terms and the basic functionality of GIS software suite.
- Quickly create and Edit a GIS Map.
- Find and organize geographic data and other GIS resourses for a mapping project.
- Accurately display features on a GIS map and efficiently access information about them.
- Analyze a GIS map to identify where features that meet specific criteria are located.
- Create GIS maps and analyze results so they can be viewed using desktop applications.
Student Reviews and Testimonials
- Mapping Essentials
- GIS Essentials
- Data Sources for GIS
- Introduction to Web GIS Platform
- Components of Desktop GIS
- Display Feature and Tabular data
- Work with Georeferenced Spatial Data
- Querying Features using Logical Expressions
- Find Features using Spatial Relationships
- Editing spatial data -Creating Features
- Edit attribute data - Creating a Base Map
- Integrating CAD Data with GIS
- Associate Tables with Joins and Relates
- Produce Maps, Reports, and Graphs
- Manage Geographic data
- Perform Geocoding
- Automated Vectorization
- Creating Vector Data on Google Earth
- Convert data from other formats
- Parcel Editing
- Perform spatial analysis
- Create and Use Metadata
- Real time Project
- Getting Started with Web GIS
"This course helped me understand the basic concepts of GIS applications. This course is very informative and very helpful . The course delivery and quality of training are such that even a layman can understand the concepts of GIS very easily. One can step out with the good knowledge of GIS application from the course. The practical sessions and the material provided help you. The assistance by the staff is so encouraging. Thank you." - Tom ★★★★★
"My experience with this GIS training has been really awesome. Well planned course and well planned delivery of subject helped me in achieving good knowledge to the fullest extent. Faculty helped me a lot to achieve more knowledge by clarifying all my doubts. I am very thankful." - Kelly ★★★★★
" I came into this course as complete beginner with no clue as to what is GIS. However I had such good experience in this class from the beginning to the end . I really liked the LIVE training experience. I am very glad to have taken this class. Time and money well spent." Andy ★★★★★
"Training was excellent and was up to the mark of our industry requirements. Faculty is good and having sound knowledge in their domains." - Sunny ★★★★★
"I wanted to work in GIS line and started searching for jobs. Then I came to know about GIS training and joined here for the training. Here everything is fine among all the staffs and faculty members, including the class and the handouts. I will recommend my juniors and my classmates for this training, which is very useful for our job."- Jack★★★★★